96

3rd pov

"What do you mean namjoon, you do nothing but sleep all the time like a lazy person you are using the infant as an excuse" a mock spluttered from seokjin's lips leeching venom on his pregnant husband who was fuming, there were in the middle of an argument, both parties were in haywire, leeching venom continuously to one another. "You don't know what I go through seokjin! You do nothing but go and fixated your ass at the studio doing nothing! You don't know what I go through!" his yells were piercing, both continued to argue oblivious that all they needed was to shut their gob to terminate this for a while, to mend this, or to at least calm this.

But things got more abysmal, namjoon's voice came out as a shriek and it was driving seokjin up the wall. At some point, he couldn't even restrain himself, he raised his palms and gave a tight slap on the pregnant male, it got a pin drop silence, seokjin came to realisation of what he just did, his hand was on the air, visibly trembling. Namjoon was paralyzed, his hand under his bump was clutching his cloth, in anger, he was angry. "B-baby im so-" namjoon didn't give any time but dashed towards his room, with a hand under his last trimester baby bump.

Seokjin's hand was still trembling, he had never, he sworn it was due to the heat of the moment, he lost his mind and raised his hand, he was stressed, having continuous seizures and namjoon's loud shrieks wasn't helping at all. He dashed upstairs but namjoon had locked the room. "B-baby bun please" he wept, he only got a furious yell from namjoon of asking him to get out. He stood there knocking on the door, whispering apologies and calling for his husband, but namjoon was very much of a mule. Seokjin ended up sleeping on the floor, beside the door.

~

The next morning, things weren't as if they expected, seokjin wanted to apologize but namjoon wasn't having it, he simply acted as if seokjin didn't exist there. Seokjin was tired, trying to run behind him with his puppy doe eyes, he even set his pride aside and tugged on namjoon's leg for an apology but the so-called male wasn't having it, very much of an adamant.

Seokjin lost his last nerve, when the day ended, namjoon wanted space right? So he gave him the space he had been cravin' for, seokjin ignored namjoon just like he did to him, both couples didn't talk to one another.

~

Namjoon was making coffee, when he felt a gush of water trickling down from his leg, he was in labor. His eyes widened, vision blurred as continuous contractions hit him at the speed of lightning. He clutched his stomach, and somehow stumbled to seokjin's room and knocked on the door, barged on it. Seokjin heard namjoon's knocks but he was pissed at the moment, he wore his headphones and blasted the music totally unaware of what was happening on the other side of the door, wails pierced the wall. He fell limp on the ground, he wearily knocked on the door and cried out seokjin's name seeking for help, it was piercing, he felt as if someone was pounding on his skull, his lower region was being ripped apart, he had no choice, he tried to stumble towards his room, but he fell on his butt again.

He couldn't reach his phone, he was left despair. He only had a last option, he doesn't cares if he sacrifice himself in it, but he wants his child, he hopelessly kicked off his pants and held the metal spindle of his forehead and placed his shirt under him, blood pooled the place, he again tried by screaming seokjin's name. Seokjin heard nothing, he really heard nothing except for the blasting music.

Namjoon had no choice but to somehow try by himself, he gritted his teeth and pushed, crying and screeching in pain. His holler rang through his eardrums, slowly the baby slipped out of him, he felt languid and dizzy, he don't want to die, he wants to hold his child on his arms.

"S-seokjin p--please s-seokjin, o-open the door, o-our b-baby" he sobbed over the doorframe, with a loud last holler, the baby was finally out of him, he fought of the urge to stay awake, open his eyes, hold his son but fate was cruel, his eyes sealed immediately.

~

It was almost 8pm, night, seokjin had fallen asleep, his stomach growled in hunger, but the man firstly went for a warm bath, he spent an hour on it, by just basking on the warm shower, but on the other side namjoon's breath was slowly deceasing, he tried to reach for his son, but he couldn't even sit up as if someone injected drugs in him,

"pleasepleaseplease" he murmured weeping, his chest heaved up at down, as if he had an astma attack his breath was crackly came out as long gasps, he just atleast wanted to feed his son, once, nothing else, just once he want to hold the crying infant in his arms.

"Please...." it came out barely as a whisper, his eyes rolling to the back of his head once in a while indicating him that he is going to fall into a dark abyss soon, he wants to touch,hold and kiss his newborn.

Was it too much to ask?

Seokjin dried himself and stared his reflection on the mirror, when he heard muffled cries. "What the" he tittered, thinking that its his delusional but something caught on his eyes, a crimson substance over his doorframe. He dashed to the door and flung open it, a groan slipped namjoon's lips as seokjin hit him by the door's force, seokjin was paralysed, a baby in-between namjoon's legs, namjoon almost dying.

"I-im so so-"

"I w-want t-to h-hold him p-please please" he begged seokjin, even the umbilical cord wasn't disposed, he somehow gave namjoon the bloody infant, namjoon immediately started to feed the infant. Seokjin hoist the male, on his arms and dashed into his car, his mind was hazy.

"S-seokjin t-take c-care of h-hoseok, d-don't l-lay a hand on him, s-sorry love" was the last word he whispered.

~
Anxiety,remorse,depression was swirling in seokjin's mind as he held the newborn infant in his arms, how much of a stupid he could be, more? Only, if he had opened the door,

"He is fine, although his beat started to stop for a minute, we almost gave up but with a last cpr his pulses returned"

These words made seokjin let out a heave sigh, his namjoon was alright. Seokjin thought that he was about to face a crisis once namjoon wakes up instead namjoon let out a series of apologies,

"Sorrysorry seokjin, so s-sorry sorry"

"N-no namjoon im s-sorry I was s-stupid careless, sorry sorry"

Apologies filled the air, we hugged each other becoming a sobbing mess in one another's embrace, infant's muffled cries filled the air.

"H-hoseokie" he mumbled for which I hummed in approval and pecked his head. He held our baby on his arms, cooing and pecking softly, we let out a smile when we saw the baby's lips curling.

An: Hmm this was supposed to be sad ending of death but I was bored so I wrote a happy one