It was all about her going insane and destroying the whole of Tokyo, Kaneki leaving her again, and the rest of the people she knew ditching her because she was no longer needed. She wanted to laugh realizing how stupid and dumb it was but then again, a part of her thinks that it is some kind of warning. ( Y/n ) shrugged off the 'strange' thoughts and left the bathroom, closing the door shut. She then walked to where almost everyone was, trying her best to look friendly.

" Hey," the indigo-haired female waved at her.

" Good afternoon."

" Did you get a good nap?" ( b/n ) asked and continued to wipe the wet cups, Touka sitting in front of him, " You still don't look so good."

" I'm alright," she lied and flashed them a small smile. Then there was the white-haired male, Kaneki, sitting beside the window on a chair with some kind of map on the table he was in. He was about to take a sip of the coffee that the cafe provided but stopped when he saw her walking in his direction.

" Hello," Kaneki smiled as ( Y/n ) blinked twice and smiled back at him. She then pulled the chair back and sat on it, observing her surroundings. When she and the one-eyed king was enjoying the pleasant morning with the smell of mouthwatering coffee flying around the small shop, Touka suddenly spoke.

" Are you... a virgin?" Touka asked the brown-haired male, who nearly dropped the cup he was holding. Kaneki choked on coffee, spat it out to the map, and ( Y/n ) cursed out loud hearing the sudden question.

" What the hell...?" 

The ( h/c )-haired female then kneed the table hard enough to make Kaneki shudder and the table to move, mouthing him strange words about what they should do now that they got involved in such an awkward situation.

" I'm asking you if you're a virgin."

" ... " ( b/n ) remained silent and smirked, " I know you're smart, try to figure it yourself."

" I just figured out you were. If it comes down to it, I'll let you do it with me," the Kirishima looked away as the other continued to smirk.

" Sure, I don't seem to mind," he abandoned the dirty cups and walked over to where she was. He then pulled her waist closer to him, his forehead making contact with hers. He started to lean in and Touka closed her eyes; both Kaneki and ( Y/n ) were about to explode in embarrassment. The moment was interrupted when the television 'spoke'.

I won't let them continue to run amuck! I shall exterminate all the ghouls and strive for a world without imperfections!   Kichimura Washuu stood on top of a pile of corpses and looked at the camera with a pair of evil-looking eyes.

" That's the third base," the ( h/c )-haired female frowned and stood up, getting a closer look at the news.

" If that's the case then we need to hurry up and move to the 24th Ward!" Kaneki exclaimed and grabbed his girlfriend's hand but once they turned back, the two saw Touka gripping on ( b/n )'s collar before she pulled him closer to her. Their lips met and the only thing the other couple could do was to stay frozen in their spot.

" Ayato's heading to the 24th Ward," she explained and pulled away, " We shouldn't act too reckless and plan it out first."