♧⃘ five ♧⃘

Começar do início

"It really wasn't. I was getting second-hand embarrassment. I told many people actually, by the way."

"Whatever. Oh, hello Nick! We're just going to ignore you, because we really came here for Juniper." George said, turning to Nick.

"You barely even know her!" Nick pouted offended.

"Nick, they're joking. They came here to see you- oh my god they came here to see you! Nick, you're so cool. I wish To-" I said, cutting myself off in the end.

"Hm?..." Dream said, glaring at me with a grin.

"I wish Tubbo would come see me, because you know... we.. he has a bee plush and we could have lots of fun."

They all started at me knowingly.

"Forget about the movie, I'm just going to go back in my room and maybe stream..." I said laughing, still trying to act like I wasn't about to say Tommy in front of them.

But I knew, in reality, yesterday talking all night to Tommy made me really happy. He's different off his streams, he's more calm and really pays attention to others.

Once I was back in my room, I logged onto Twitter.

Twitter

Juniper / @JunipLIVEg
Almost just died because of Sap, and I almost died again right on my couch even after I stopped choking.

cad <3 / @cadarino
I'll fix you. I'm an Uno god, I can do this. Trust me.
Juniper / @JunipLIVEg
I trust you, please I beg! I really need your help.
Tommy. / @TommyInnit
Dora situation, but it's @cadarino and Juniper. "I couldn't have done it without you!"
cad <3 / @cadarino
Soy Dora!
Juniper / @JunipLIVEg reply to @TommyInnit
Can you find where I asked? :D
Nick / @Sapnap
This is why I let Juniper live with me.
Juniper / @JunipLIVEg
<3 Now go hang with your buddies.
Dream / @Dream
I hope you know that we know what you were about to say earlier.
Juniper / @JunipLIVEg
I'm ignoring this message.
Mya B) / @virargo
hello my name is mya i'm butting into this conversation because i have nothing better to do so what are we talking about?
Tubbs / Tubbo_
Hello Mya! We are talking abuot bees!
Mya B) / @virargo
BEES OMG I LOVE BEES... sorry
Tubbs / @Tubbo_
@Ranboosaysstuff I like Mya.. can we keep her?
Ranboo / @Ranboosaysstuff
I'm not sure how to respond to this. But yeah, sure.
Mya B) / @virargo
I love this.
Shayl! / @ShaylaNotFound
Why is this chain thingy so long?
Juniper / @JunipLIVEg
Never question anyone or anything.

Tommy. / @TommyInnit
Juniper, I texted you. Please respond.
Juniper / @JunipLIVEg
But I don't want to 🙁 #SadGirlBoss
Tommy. / @TommyInnit
I will choke you with popcorn just like Sapnap did.
Juniper / @JunipLIVEg
I surrender.

'Big Man' TomTom

Junip what happened?

Nothing 😘

No seriously I'm concerned, you choked and then apparently died after you choked?

On the couch.

Tell me the story, i'm intrigued

So me and Nick were going to watch Coraline together, right? So he makes popcorn while I'm on the couch messing with the remote. He throws a piece of popcorn into my mouth and I wasn't expecting that so like I choked on it and then Sleep and Gogy walked in the door and I died. On the couch by the way.

Repeat that again please

Bruv literally just read it again

Hello! My name is Tubbo and i'm dyslexic. Please call me.

Don't do Tubbs like that man 😒

Okay seriously, call me, I'm bored and I want you to prove that Dream and Gogy are there

Okay then

"HELLO JUNIPER." I heard Tommy scream through the call.

"HELLO TOMMY." Of course, I sent the same energy back.

"TAKE ME TO GOGY PLEASE."

"I can't believe you're the one using people for clout now.. that was my job!"

"You're probably using me for clout, so please let me just have this one chance."

"Ugh, fine." I said with a fake annoyed voice, and then took the phone into the living room.

"HHHHHHHA- NICK I'M BEATING YOU!" I heard Dream wheeze out.

I heard George laugh over on the couch watching Dream and Nick play 'Just Dance' on the TV. I headed over to George and handed him the phone, which he took with a confused face.

"There you go Tom." I said, loud enough so he could hear.

"Wh- oh- HELLO GOGY!"

"Tommy?" George responded, laughing.

"GUYS GEORGENOTFOUND KNOWS MY NAME!"

I saw Dream look while trying his best to match the dancer's moves, and he gave a 'I told you' type of look at me.

I rolled my eyes, and went back to my room, still hearing Tommy's screams when he talked to George.

..................................................................

YO NO LONG AUTHORS NOTE TODAY BECAUSE I DON'T FEEL LIKE IT BUT THANK YOU SO MUCH TO ALL THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN INTERACTING WITH THE CHAPTERS I PUBLISH! IT MEANS A LOT AND HELPS THE STORY GET AROUND. I LOVE YOU ALL <3 WE ARE SO CLOSE TO 200 READS WOO MWAH MWAH
I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER!
AND AS ALWAYS #TomHortons2021