26

𝑎𝑐𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑎

𝑎𝑐𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑎

"acadia stay after class please." my english teacher said as the bell ringed.

now bitch-

"yes ma'am." i said once all the students left the room.

"come to the front please." she said and the principal came in the class.

"oh lord- what i do?" i said feeling my heart speed up.

"calm down , you didn't do anything bad...it's actually about your grades and gpa." the principal said.

"what you mean? i thought i had all a's-"

"yes yes you do sweetheart listen....your able to graduate early." she said and it was plain silence as they looked at me.

"ummm...so i could graduate this year??? like done with high school graduate.." i said and the principals nodded.

"yes, you've been passing all your exams, and assignments well exceeding the expectations at that."

"plus you were able to skip a grade due to how intelligent you are." she said.

"wow...so i can really graduate?"

i'm ready as fuck to get out this hell hole-

"can i talk with my parents about it first...then come back and tell you guys what i decide." i said and they both nodded.

"of course just let us know before prom night."

•••

"BIG TALKS OF THE TOWN BIG BOY GANG MOVES!!!" i yelled walking in the house then felt sumn hit me in the back of my head.

"bi—" i turned around and saw iniko rocking kova.

"just got her screaming ass to go to sleep shut the fuck up." he said and i mugged him.

"why yall niggas in my house anyways?"

"cause this my aunt house the fuck?" he said mugging me back.

"bitch- you know what." i said and walked upstairs.

i put my book bag down and laid down before calling malia.

"hey babbyyyy mamaaa." i said into the phone and she laughed as she sat me up in the car.