ᴀ ʙᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ x ᴏғ x sɪsᴛᴇʀs

ɪ'ᴍ ᴀᴡғᴜʟ ᴀᴛ ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ ғɪɢʜᴛ sᴄᴇɴᴇs 😭

ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs ᴀ ᴄᴜᴛᴇ sᴄᴇɴᴇ ᴏғ ᴠᴀʟᴇɴᴛɪɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴋɪʟʟᴜᴀ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs :) ɪ ʜᴏɴᴇsᴛʟʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ᴛᴡᴏ sᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ, ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ʙᴜɪʟᴅ-ᴜᴘ sᴏ ғᴀʀ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs ᴅᴏ ᴛᴏᴏ!

ᴛʜᴇʏ'ʀᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ᴏғ ᴍʏ ғᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴏɴᴇsᴛʟʏ, ᴛʜᴇʏ ʀɪᴠᴀʟ ᴅᴀɴɪᴇʟ ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴏsᴇᴍᴀʀʏ.

(ɪғ ᴀɴʏ ᴏғ ᴍʏ ᴏɢ ғᴀɴs ᴀʀᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ ғʀᴏᴍ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴏғ ᴡᴏʟᴠᴇs ʟᴏᴠᴇ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪ'ᴍ ᴛᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴏᴡ sᴇʀɪᴏᴜs ᴛʜᴀᴛ sᴛᴀᴛᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ ɪs ;3)

ʟɪᴋᴇ.. ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʜᴏᴡ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴇᴇʟ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ'ᴍ sᴏ ᴇᴠɪʟ, ʜᴇʜᴇʜᴇ >:3

ʙᴜᴛ ᴀʟᴀs, ᴡᴇ ᴀʟʟ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴡᴀɪᴛ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ.

ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ!!

❤︎

With her eyes wide in shock, Valentine's lips parted and her body trembled at the sight of her older sister, which caused the woman to grin.

'Brother misses you, you know'

Hearing this,Valentine's form froze and her eyes widened, her bottom lip trembled momentarily.

Seeing that she was distracted, Akari sprinted forward as soon as the ref called the match to a start and her eyes gleamed with malice.

Air came out of Valentine's lungs like a bullet piercing through the air. Her knees bent against her will but she managed to block the next punch with her right forearm and reached up her leg, twisting her body as she landed a kick to the side of the girl's face.

The two were sent flying back to each side of the arena and Valentine pushed her hand against the ground, using her momentum to push herself into the air, flipping backwards, before landing on her knee.

Snapping her head up, blazing eyes of gold locked onto one another as both Valentine and Akari's eyes shone as beautifully as a goddesses feathers, glares that rivaled that of a hurricanes burned into each other's souls.

"It seems that both Akari and Valentine are fired up today! What is going on between these two? Could it be that two rivals had met once more! Or is there something more going on here?!"