"What is with you guys always calling me a bottom." He said

"It's because you are." Kenma joined in.

"I'm literally not, ask anyone." Kuroo said.

"That's not what my brother said" I joked.

Kuroo stopped and his eyes widened.
"How much did he tell you.."

˚ˍ̮ ˳

"WHAT THE FUCK KUROO! YOU FUCKED MY BROTHER?!"

"NO I DIDN'T! YOUR BROTHER FUCKED ME"

"SAME DAMN THING! WHAT HAPPENED TO BRO CODE? SIBLINGS ARE OFF LIMITS?" I yelled.

"WELL KENMA'S BASICALLY MY SIBLING AND YOUR DATING HIM."

"YEAH BUT HE'S NOT YOUR BLOOD RELATIVE! HE DIDN'T POP OUT OF THE SAME PUSSY AS YOU." I retorted.

"WELL YEAH BUT"

"NO, YOU BROKE BRO CODE AND YOU KNOW IT."

"OH MY GOD IM SORRY I WASNT AWARE BRO CODE APPLIED TO GIRLS TOO."

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN? ARE YOU SAYING YOUR GAY BECAUSE YOU HATE WOMEN?"

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?"

"Ay congratulations though." I 180'ed and smiled.

Kenma snickered putting his head in the crook of my neck while Kuroo stood there dumbfounded.

To be quite honest I didn't care that Kuroo was fucking my brother. I had my suspicions from the start. I just liked messing with him because he gets worked up so easily.

"So you're not mad?" Kuroo questioned hesitantly.

"No I literally don't care I just think it's funny that you actually were a bottom this whole time." I retorted humorously.

Kenma and me looked at each other and quietly laughed at the fact.

We eventually sat and talked about random subjects not even paying any mind to our new discovery about Kuroo and Kou.

Kou then came through the door with a box of donuts from Dunkin and I immediately looked up.

"Kouuuu when we're you gonna tell me you were fucking my friendddd." I groaned at the thought with a disgusted face. Not because they were fruity but because it was my brother.

His head snapped up with wide eyes. "How did you find out?!" He questioned.

"Kuroo outed himself when I made a joke about y'all being fruity." I laughed.

His face went into one of disappointment. "Of course you would be the one to do that shit." He said to Kuroo as he sat down the donuts.

We all grabbed one, me and Kenma giving each other a bite of ours.

Then us all playing Mario Kart and laughing.

All four of us were finally getting along and not bickering.

It was raining outside and the droplets could be heard hitting the roof. Though that never stopped us from having fun.

I still couldn't get over the fact that Kuroo constantly got so defensive whenever we called him a bottom though he really was.

Now he'll never be able to tell us he isn't, now that we know the truth, and I'll tease him about it forever. I'm sure Kenma will too.

Speaking of Kenma.

I was currently sitting in between his legs while his arms wrapped around my waist, holding his controller. I sat comfortably holding my controller too.

Kenma's chin laid on my shoulder. His hair tickling my shoulder and every so often his jaw tensed when his character would fall or get attacked. He showed no sign of irritation though.

Kuroo was in the same position as me but with Kou instead. It was actually quite cute.

I found it funny how Kou ended up dating someone who was basically an exact replica of him. That's how full of himself he was, he even had to date himself. Somehow though it was wholesome.

We were all so focused on the game. It was one of those moments we'd all look back on in the future and smile at.

All of us enjoying each other's company like this was a thing I'd never get sick of, and a thing I never want to stop. These are the people I want to take with me to next year, and the year after that, and all the more to come. This just felt right.

A/N-
HEYYYY IM BACK HOLY SHETT!
HOW WE FEELING THE NEW CHAPTER?!

I'm feeling AMAZING. That hiatus was exactly what I needed and I'm happy to be back. I've sort of gotten my life together. I've been doing volunteer work, picking up new hobbies, MAKING FRIENDS?? And connecting with my family again.

My spirituality has gotten much deeper and I can read tarot now so that's really cool. If any of y'all ever want a reading dm me!! I need practiceee.

Also might make a discord server if y'all wanna talk 😋 idk how discord works though so idk.

AND ONE LAST THING, do y'all want a face reveal? Idk maybe I'll do it at a certain amount of followers or smth.

THANK YOU GUYS SO SO SO MUCH FOR OVER 1K READS ON THIS STORY! IM SO HAPPY AND GRATEFUL FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT! THANK YOUU.