Suddenly I felt electricity again from my neck and I held back my screams as I endured the electric attack.

I immediately nodded loudly "w-alright!! I accept it!?" I answered.

"Good choice." said nightmare.

then the electric shocks stopped giving me relief, then nightmare released the chokes and then I fell.

"Killer take him to his room." said nightmare.

" come on follow me." said killer.

I nodded then stood up and followed killer from behind.

before I go out I'm sure I can see the grin on nightmare's face "I'm starting to feel uncomfortable... if it's like this, I can't stay still!?" I thought.

I then remained silent on the street we were both quite quiet no one said anything at all.

I just looked around me and saw only a few room doors that I didn't know about.

then the killer stopped in front of the door with a color ( f/c) but dark "this is your room." he said.

then I opened the door to the room and saw a room that was quite spacious but a little dark even though there was a night light.

I nodded "okay...thank you." I said.

killer nodded then closed the door and then I walked around this room looking for something if there was anything I could find out.

but i didn't find anything at all, i then lay down on my new bed "how can i tell them all." I muttered.

I rolled around the bed because I was so dizzy thinking about it.

"Whatever!! I'd better take a shower to get rid of my dizziness." I said.

I then went to the bathroom and soaked in the tub "why does my life have to be like this." I thought.

killer POV

After I left the room belonging to the nightmare human being his subordinate, I went to the throne room.

when I got there I saw everyone was waiting, I then sat next to the cross.

"Everything is complete? Good, let's start the plan to catch Frisk and Chara Au next." said nightmare.

"Next we will go to outertale, there we will divert attention from sans au there to fight us before star sans comes, dust and killer will kidnap OT!frisk and take them straight to the jail where the others are." said nightmare.

"It's going to be easier because (m/n) isn't there anymore so there won't be anything to slow us all down." said nightmare.

me and nodded then i thought of a new human who nightmare made subordinate " what about original ( m / n)?" I asked.

everyone looked at me "I mean what about him? instead of being your subordinate, why not just give him his first mission to catch frisk and chara au." I said.

"You have a point... if he joins us in capturing OT! Frisk they will easily be provoked because they don't know that he is their real brother." said nightmare.

"Okay, we'll use (m/n) as their bait." said nightmare.

then we all made a plan to trap them all.