UNDER EDITING

Hello everyone! It has been a while - 5 or 6 years, since I started writing this fanfic.

I recently rewatched KNB and was reminded of this story. I went back to it and realised my writing was sub-par to say the least and have decided that I am going to edit the chapters, make them more politically correct, fix spelling and just generally improve the writing style (12 year old me wasn't exactly a literary genius, sorry).

I am in the middle of exam season right now so I apologise if updates are slow, but I will do my best to get through each chapter. I will also probably remove all the Author's Notes. Once a chapter has been edited I will update it and will put a "[EDITED]" at the end of the chapter name.

I think the best way for me to improve this story is with your feedback. Some of you have only just read this story in the last week, others read it ages ago but all feedback is welcome. Feel free to leave any comments under this chapter and I will address as many of them as I can without changing the plot too much (or maybe I will, who knows?).

I will also probably change the cover once all the editing is done :)

Lastly, I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has read this fanfic. I remember when it only had 100 reads but now we're at over 32k - amazing!!!! Your comments make me laugh and I appreciate everyone who engages and isn't afraid to comment stuff - it really gets author's motivated.

Anyway, enough of that. I hope you guys will enjoy the edited version - I know it will be a lot less cringe for me and hopefully for you guys too!

LOVE YOU GUYS <3