part 35-Jhopes family

Couple of weeks linqin was starting to show more because she was now 20 weeks pregnant and 2 months pregnant and their baby was a girl.  she got up early In the morning and went to Seoul by herself so she can go visit her parents gravestone. Taehyung woke up and saw that she was gone he thought linqin was at the livingroom with the others he then got out of the room and saw she's not there.

T: where did boss go?
N: she went to visit her parents.
J: she didn't want to wake you up.
Y: so she went alone.
T: oh.
Jm: don't worry she has the guards.
T: oh that's good.

Linqin was wearing black and got to their gravestone and place flowers on their stone and got up, her gruads was at the car waiting for her.

L: well. Mom, dad. Thank you for always coming to my dream and always warning me and keeping me up with my job and relationship with taehyung. I am being a good boss dad, just like you. I wish my baby girl here can see her grandparents but...its hard to tell your kids that her grandparents die because of their dad killing them...

She sob and wipe her tears.

L: don't worry about me, taehyung loves me and your grand daughter very much...i am happy too, the others are also happy and we are still doing our missions that you couldn't finish dad, *sigh* I don't know what to name her. I guess taehyung has a name for our daughter.

She pat her belly.

L: well mom and dad I'm leaving now...I'll visit you guys again.

She walked away back to the car, the guards open the door and drove her home. As she got home she saw taehyung them waiting for her.

L: don't worry. I already went to my appointment on the way here.
T: good.
L: jhope you ready to go visit your parents?
Jh; yeah.

The others stay while jhope, taehyung and linqin left to their work place. They drove all the way to Seoul and finally a mile away the parents rich company was there they got out of the van and they walked towards the building and to the lobby.

Jh: im here to visit Mr and Mrs. Jung don't tell them that their son is here.

They were shock because they know jhope his dad always talked about him and they knew the mafias was here.

W: okay.

Taehyung and linqin smiles then as they were gotta follow jhope someone call linqins name.

?: linqin?

She turn and there stands her aunt the aunt that she doesn't love because she was mean to linqin, linqin smirks taehyung looked and stay with her.

L: oh auntie I didn't know you were here.
A: oh please what are you doing here?
L: a friend is here to visit his family.

The aunt then looked at taehyung and was surprised how handsome he was.

A: oh my hello. I'm linqins aunt.
T: hello. I hear so much about you from my wife.
A: oh? Your merry to him linqin?
L: yes.

The aunt never knows that her sisters husband, linqins mom was a mafia boss. She then looked down and saw her belly and wedding ring.

A: your expecting someone.
L: yes I'm having his child.
A: you should come visit me sweetie.
L: no thanks. I'm okay.
A: oh okay. Will then...how does your husband know so much about me?

She smirks.

L: because i dig into your background information.
A: yah!

Everyone was looking the aunt had teary eyes.

L: what?

She smirks walking towards her.

L: im the mafia boss now auntie...I am like me dad now, if you don't want to be find by me and my men you better watch out.