part 12-Gun Shot

They all drove the same van and their next mission was to get some information about the other mafias plan of what their going to do next, and see what's their next move. They made it and Decided to bring linqin with them she got a gun and was following Taehyung they enter the building quitely and this building was big jhope has hack the doors and it open they all went in and was ready to slipt to find the computers so they can get a file of the mafias boss next move, taehyung and lonqin found it. So taehyung radio the others.

T: I got it.
L: okay do it now.

Taehyung went to the computer and put In the flesh drive and was typing finding anything they can get of their next move. Linqin was next to him looking at the door, then they heard shooing.

L: quick Taehyung.
T: almost done.

As it hit 100 he took out the drive and put it in his pocket and as they were about to go the other mafias man came in pointing a gun at them.

T: damn it.

He cover linqin he then told her to hid under the table and she did then he fought them he didn't want any of them to shot their gun. As that was hopping jhope was hacking the doors again.

Jk: HURRY JHOPE!
Jh: i am!
L: guys the boss is not here!
Jm: damn it.

Linqin can hear them complain in her earpiece she was worry and as she saw all the guys that taehyung fought were down she got up and went to him and without noticing a guy grab his gun and point it at linqin, Taehyung saw.

T: LINQIN!

She then around and then.

BANG!

She open her eyes and saw taehyung cover her, her eye widened he clench his teeth and she caught him.

L: taehyung no..

He try to fight the pain but bleed out linqin glare at the guy she got up and kick the gun away from him, grab her handgun and point it at every men on the floor and shot every one of them she got blood all over herself from the shooting the others came running in.

Y: what happen?

Linqin put her gun away and grab Taehyung.

L: guys help me he's been shot!

Jungkook and jimin grab him he was puking up blood.

L: taehyung wake up! Stay with us!

He heard linqin shout. They put him down on the van and drove off back to headquarters their boss house, as they made it they help Taehyung out of the car and lay him down on the couch.

Jm: we have to do something!
N: he can't die!
L: guys give me a first ad kit.

Linqin say. They look at her.

L: I may not be a docter but I know how to take out a bullet give me anything.

They all rash and Lily watch linqin ripped his shirt open and rolled it to a ball.

L: taehyung bite into this.
T; no...just bandage it..
L: no! If you want to live we have to move fast!

Taehyung heard and bite into the ball of his shirt they give her everything they have like the doctors surgery tools she sigh and started to take out the bullet, Taehyung sreacm into the ball he sweat then he yelled again as linqin dig a little deeper into him and as she got the bullet taehyung sight begin to blur, she pat it with alcohol to stop the bleeding and wrap it. They put him on the couch carefully, linqin got up and pant.

Linqin pov: hopefully it saved him.

She saw him resting up she got up and cover him with a blanket.