VII

"Extra shot of nectar." I hear Grover whisper to the barista.

"Nectar?" Questions Tyson.

"If you haven't had, you haven't lived." Says Grover eyeing his nectar.

I shake my head and let out a laugh. My eyes focus on Annabeth. She obviously looks uncomfortable with Tyson being here. I just don't get why.

"Annie, whats wrong?" I ask her.

"Nothing." She says while staring at the ground waiting for her coffee.

"If it was nothing, I wouldn't have asked." I say as I place a hand on hers to show her that I am here to talk.

"Here we are!" Interrupts Grover as he hands all of us our coffee.

We all get up and make our way onto the sidewalk.

"This has to be the most fun I have ever had. Ever." Says Tyson making me look at him sympathetically.

"Anythings gotta be better than living in the woods right?" Says Percy.

"Living in the woods would've been fine if you were there. Every thing is better with a brother." He answers, still with a smile on his face.

"You know technically we don't have the same mom." Says Percy. I give him another glare and he holds his hands up in his defense.

"So, we're still brothers! I know! How cool is that?" Says Tyson.

"Arctic." Says Percy sarcastically.

I can't help but laugh, and give him a nudge on the shoulder. As we are walking, Grover and Annabeth stray behind.

"Its too sweet, don't you think?" I hear Annabeth say.

"No, nectars never too sweet." I laugh at Grover's comment.

"Hey! Get off of me!" I hear Grover scream and I quickly turn around to see three guys jump him and throw Annabeth to the side.

"Leave him alone!" I scream as I knee one guy in the stomach, but he takes out a baton and hits me in the back with it.

I let out a groan of pain as Percy lifts me up and helps me get to Grover with him.

"Percy!" Grover yells as he disappears into thin air.

"Was that Chris Rodriguez? How did they do that?" Says Annabeth.

"Back at camp, Luke said that there were other half-bloods who have turned." Says Percy.

"Turned? What do you mean turned?" I say with a shaky tone in my voice.

"To his side. Luke has Grover." Says Percy as he sighs and kicks a trash can.

"The oracle was right. Luke is going after the fleece. Thats why he needs a satyr." I say as I try to wrap my mind around why Luke wants the fleece.

"But what does Luke want with the fleece anyway?" Says Annabeth, basically reading my mind.

"I-I don't know." I say shakily as I try to catch my breath.

Percy grabs my hand and smiles at me. I quickly snap out of it and pull myself together.

"But, if we are gonna get Grover back, we have to find Luke." I say.

"But, we don't know where he is." Says Percy.

"I think I know someone who might." Says Annabeth gesturing for us to follow her.

We follow her to a UPS store. Percy and I exchange confused looks as Annabeth explains why we are here.

"You wanna find Luke? His dad will know where he is." She states.