❝ ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ : ᴘᴀʀᴛ 𝟸❞

Start from the beginning

"Because I didn't want to drink anymore. I had enough and started to act drunk, in the order to make everyone believe that I'm already drunk, so they won't force me more." She explained properly.

"But you still drank a lot. You should be at least be drunk a little..."

"Maybe because I have a naturally high alcohol tolerance." She shrugged.

"That means you really want me?" His lips curved into a smirk as he walked closer to her. "As you said you aren't drunk, means those words were serious and true?" He bent down to her height, near her face.

"Maybe." She smirked back. "And I know, you got turned on by the short kiss I gave you." She pointed her fingers down there on his body. "I can clearly see your little problem through your leather jeans."

"Dang, when you became so feisty and dirty-minded?" He tilted his head and slowly bit down his lower lip.

"Make a note, Jeon." She poked his chest, still not looking away from his eyes, which were slowly showing lust and need. "Not every time, the female is submissive. She can also be dominative and can easily take control over the whole situation." Her smirk went wider. "And maybe better than the male."

He groaned, hearing her spitting those words like it was a piece of cake. Her eyes flickered down to his lips and then back to his eyes. 

"So, tell me Jeon. What do you want?" Her voice went deeper as her finger, which was on his chest left and her same hand slowly roamed down on his abdomen. She could feel those clear-toned lines of his abs through his thin white shirt. His eyes shut close when he felt her hand on his muscular thighs. "Hmm, I see, you have worked on your thighs."

"Only for you." He spoke in between his pants. Sweats forming on his forehead, that slowly slid down on his jawline and to his chest. He hissed when her hand came in contact with his coated dick. With the other hand, she started to push him back. When he felt the bed behind his knee, he sat on the soft mattress and crawled a little back.

She also climbed on the bed and then on his lap. Knees on each side of his body as she straddled him, her hand never leaving his crouch. In the corner of her eyes, she saw a glimpse of a tie laying on the bed. She stretched her hand and grabbed the black-colored cloth.

Her mouth went back to his lips, kissing him which he instantly returned. His eyebrows frowned a little when he felt a soft silky fabric around his neck. Opening his eyes, he saw her tying the tie around his neck but leaving a long strand, which she grasped in her hands. He lowly gasped when she pulled the tie, making his face coming close to her face.

"Do you like it?" She asked while tracing her finger on his neck and then to his shirt, slowly unbuttoning the buttons.

"I love it." His gaze filled with lust as his eyes stared into her brown ones. His lips parted with a shocked gasp when he felt her grinding against his crouch. "Fuck." He threw his head back while panting heavily with his parted pink lips. She harshly pushed his chest, making his back hit the soft surface of the bed.

When his shirt was fully opened, she ran her hand on his exposed chest. He shivered under her cold hand and later sighed. His breath accelerated when her lips directly came in contact with his neck, his chest moving up and down with his eyes clenched shut.

Her lips moved down to his sharp collarbone. A moan left from Jungkook's mouth when he felt her lips on the sensitive spot on his collarbone. His moan went louder when she licked that spot and later bite on it.

His large hand went to her thigh and then to her ass. He bucked his hips when he continued to grind on him but when he did that, she slapped his thigh. "Don't."