❝ 𝟺𝟸 ❞

╔═.✾. ═════════════╗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟒𝟐
•ᴊᴇᴀʟᴏᴜsʏ ᴘᴛ𝟸•

 ═════════════╗𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟒𝟐•ᴊᴇᴀʟᴏᴜsʏ ᴘᴛ𝟸•

╚═════════════.✾. ═╝

"WHAT??!" Three of us screamed.

"OMG!!!!!!" Bora yelled.

"Is this true!?" I asked, Yuri nodded.

"I want proof." Yeona crossed her arms.

"Same!" I nodded. I still can't believe she is my bias's sister.

"Really?" Yuri raised an eyebrow, three of us nodded. She took out her phone and started to use it. I noticed she was calling someone and kept it on speaker. It rang four times before someone picked it up.

"Noona!" A male voice spoke. I recognized that voice and gasped.

"Hey, Jinnie~" Yuri smiled.

"Noona, I missed you. You haven't called me for the past two days." 

"It's Hyunjin!" Bora squealed while shaking my shoulder.

"What are you doing?" Yuri asked.

"We were practicing for our new song when you called me." He chuckled. 

"Oh, continue." 

"Sure, noona. Love you." 

"Love you too." And she cut the call. If this book was an animation series, I bet my jaws touched the ground. 

"Holy cow..." Yeona blinked.

"See, I told you." Yuri smugly said. 

"Where is Olive, I'm missing him?" Bora pouted.

"Tae took him out with Tannie for a walk because Eunji is injured," Jane said.

Then something clicked in my mind and my lips curved into a smirk.

"W-Why are you smirking like that?" Jane stuttered.

"Come here." I motioned my hand towards me. All of them squatted closer to me. "Koo and I made a bet earlier."

They nodded.

"He bet I can't meet any member of Stray Kids or TXT in real life except Lee Know aka my cousin. He said he will bring me to their concert after I turn 20 but if no, I have to give him something that we will decide later."

"Are you thinking the same thing I'm thinking?" Bora smirked, I smirked back.

"OooOo~ I understood." Yeona cheekily grinned.

"Omg! Same!" Jane squealed. 

"What?" Yuri frowned, we all looked at her. "W-Why are you all looking at me like that?" We looked at each other and then back at her.