Chapter (6) there here

Maddie's P

Maddie's P.O.V:

While Mack and Brady were looking for the necklace lela and tanner were sitting on the beach watching Mack and Brady argue while me and butchy was sitting on towels holding hands, I did feel bad for not telling butchy the truth but at the same time I felt happy that I finally told him, at first he was sad that I didn't tell him but as we got talking he understood why I did what I did, also with the necklace gone I felt happy that butchy lela and tanner get to stay hear when Mack and Brady felt like they had to go home.

Tanner: what was all that about ( tanner asked lela while looking at Mack and Brady )

Lela: I think they were arguing

Tanner: but they aren't in rivalling gangs

Lela: I guess here couples argue ( lela said a bit sad with the idea)

Tanner: I don't like it

Lela: me neither

Lela: hay what are those crazy cats in the ocean doing with there clothes on ( lela asked making me butchy and tanner look over into the ocean and spotting a group of familiar faces)

Tanner: lela they aren't cats there.....ARE FRIENDS ( tanner said making all of us jump up and get attacked in a group hug)

Me: oh my god how are you guys here

Lugnut: well we found lelas necklace in the ocean and we all new that we had to take you guys back home ( Lugnut said looking at lela, tanner and butchy )

Lela: no I don't want to go I wanna stay

Chee Chee: but lela were your friends

Struts: yeah don't ya miss us

Lela: well of course I do I miss everyone but I like it here guys I'm happy

Lugnut: ye lela that's great and all but back home well the thing is people are starting to disappear

Butchy: wait what ya mean

Lugnut: people's are just starting to sparkle up and puff and they vanish

Chee Chee: ye and we don't even know where to or if they are even going to come back

Mack: that's it lela and tanner are the stars of the movie and without the stars...

Brady: there's no movie

Mack: we have to get you guys back home before anybody else disappears ( when Mack said that I felt butchy squeeze my hand with fright and worry )

While Mack Brady and the gang began to discuss how there all going to get back home I pulled butchy aside so I could talk with him about it and see what he thinks about going back home and us being apart again, truth be told I absolutely loved having butchy here with me it made me feel like it was just us in the world and nothing could Tare us apart (well apart from this that's going to happen to the characters from the movie if we don't get them back)