4.

Photos in media ; laya

Being the gentleman kash is , kash allowed nas to have access to his small apartment, it wasn't really an apartment he cared about , it was the one he would smash girls in.

The apartment was nice . He could see when she was at the door on an app on his phone so he buzzed her in when needed.

Everything about home reminded nas of her sister , Being that this was nas only sister & only sibling she didn't know how to deal with this death. She would work & just go home & even sometimes stop by kash small apartment that he was never at.

Learning that she needed to be busy , she picked up a second job at a high end restaurant, she was saving money so she could go to college.

Sitting back on her porch with her bestfriend , she was shocked to see kash pull up. She haven't seen him in 2 weeks, since he dropped her off. & the text messages are cool but he doesn't always text back. Also the last time nas was at his house there was a woman's bra & panties behind a pillow that wasn't there before so she haven't went back in a few days.

He walked up looking good & smelling good as usual. As he walked up her parents were coming to give her & laya lemonade,

"Nas. You know him" her parents both asked , confused,

"Yeah he's a friend" she said as she stood up & stepped off the porch.

He walked up with something in his hand,

"Hey, kash , what are you doing here" she said confused,

" I brought you something , to keep you busy" he said.

He passed her a tea cup yorkie.

"Oh my god!" She said with a big smile

"For me !!!!!" She said holding the puppy,

"You guys look" she said holding up the dog.

She was soooo happy,

Laya & her mom stepped down to see. The puppy put a smile on their face.

Passing the puppy to her mom , nas gave kash the biggest hug,

"You are the best I swear!" She said with the biggest smile

" I just know how this process goes & I know your going through it," he said.

Walking back to his car he brought back a Gucci dog bag & bed & a few more items .

Being so excited , she automatically ran everything into the house,

Coming back out , he was on the porch talking to her mom & bestfriend, her dad didn't care for him,

Getting the dog back from her mom she looked at the puppy & noticed it was a boy,

"I'm going to name youu,...." She said as she thought hard.

"King" she smiled,

Kash looked at her & smiled.

"You my doggy baby daddy, so we go name him king , after your brother" she giggled

"Wait this your boyfriend" her mom said confused

"Noooo" nas giggled

"Nah , one day" kash said

Nas just looked at him & chuckled as she held her puppy.
______________
The next day nas went to work , surprisingly her parents didn't mind watching the young pup.

She clocked into her regular night shift & was shocked to see kash and, Chloe. She walked in with her friend to get gas & as they waited in line all she talked about was kash to her friend & how In love they was.

As she walked out nas continued her job but was also confused, she honestly thought kash liked her , but now she think he's just running game.

Making it back it back home , she looked at her puppy & sighed. Nas last relationship turned out to actually be a situationship , but she played her role because she felt like a title wasn't needed because the bond was there , wasting 2 years in her life for that situation left her with trust issues , she also didn't want any further parts with kash.

She felt the need to return the dog & delete everything.

She called him to come get the dog & he was confused, he told her he was outside but told her don't bring the dog he wanted to just talk.

Stepping out the car he was face to face with a secretly upset nas.

" what's wrong ? I thought the dog made you happy?" He asked

" I just feel like having it rn isn't a good thing , that's like having ties to each other & rn I don't want that" she said

"Where is this coming from" he asked calmly

"A man who haves a girlfriend! Should not be doing everything that your doing for me! So I'm going to go get your dog" she said in a very firm tone,

As she returned back outside he was gone. She called multiple times but he did not answer,

"I hate niggas" she said as she shook her head.

The next morning laya invited her to come with her to this popping party coming up within the next week, she had met a dude with some money who had invited her.

Laya was a pretty girl , real classy , it was no surprise that a man with some money would be interested.

During the week they shopped for outfits & prepared , this would be the biggest party they have ever attended