I stood up in front of him. letting him remove my wet clothes, I don't know what I'm feeling but I want him close to me. I want him to fill this emptiness inside of me. that disappear the day he left.

Caiden ran a hand over the left side of my neck, and I shivered, I haven't felt his touch in so long. He noticed but continued running his hand under my hair gripping it softly, His eyes dropped to my chest watching it rise and fall at his every touch.

His left hand ran down my spine to the edge of my underwear. " take them off," I breathe out, a worried look fall upon his face "it okay, im ready,"

I kept his gaze as he slipped his hand between my folds, my slickness already coating his fingers. His fingers circled my clit with two fingers. I was throbbing already faltering at his touch. He pushed me on the bed coming between my legs.

dammit. A rush hit my stomach and his fingers circling my clit slowly keeping it steady I groaned. caiden licked his lips and slipped his fingers under the straps at my hips pulling my underwear down revealing me. the cold air coaxing my wetness.

He intakes a deep breath and without even a simple thought in his head he slowly pushed in two fingers, my back arched. One finger moving in and out and two swirling over my clit. I leaned back into the bed shutting my eyes tight.

I lifted my left up, rolling my hips in small movement, Hearing him breathe down on me. He must like the view.

He slid another finger in me making me groan, my back arching against the bed. Just him doing this was filling me up, I want more.

"I missed you so much," He whispered. And took me bare in his mouth, assaulting me fast and hard with tongue. "god I love how you taste,"

I cried out " oh my god caiden," His mouth is a blessing.

He sucked my clit into his mouth and then released it. rubbing his tongue over it again. repeating it. "oh shit," I choked my eyes popping open as he dived back in again.

oh boy was he hungry?

I fisted the top of his hair, throwing my head back as he sucked more. " fuck you taste, so fucking good," he whispered against my skin. goosebumps rose all over my skin.
and your so pretty and all mine,"

I sucked in air, tears run the corner of my eyes, " b-but am im really yours?" I choked out letting out another groan as he licked all in circles.

"you always been mine," He started dragging his teeth over my clit, ache to build up and me and pain all around my heart sunk.

"p-please give me more," I begged. my legs shaking yet he didn't stop the feeling of his tough in me felt like, heaven.

"what do you want baby," He asked, my eyes rolled to the back of my head. " I want you, all of you," I whispered coming down from my high.

He backed away from me revealing himself, pulling protection from the draw "n-no please I need to feel you," I begged. not a single hesitation as he positions himself between me.

Caiden hovers over me, his lips hovering over mine before kissing the roughly. his hands over my breast flicking my nipples.

" Are you sure baby," he asked, his tone was completely soft. I nodded frantically He slid into me I could tell it was hurting him not getting any friction. "it okay caiden get it over with," I mumbled into his shoulder.

he thrust into me, a large gasp exiting my throat pain in between my legs. He didn't move, he was tensed "you can move now," I barely whisper the tears in my eyes.

he moved thrusting into me again as he repeated the process the pain slowly starts to go away and replaced it with pleasure. my moans filled the room as he rocked back the room.

"oh god don't stop," I cried out, clinging onto his back. "oh baby you're doing so good," he mumbled.

he went faster, our moans filling the room, He rolled me around as he laid on his back. "lift your, hip love," He whispered. following his wished lifting my hips, as he slid back into me. I rolled my hips feeling that amazing pleasure again as he hit my g-spot.

"oh fuck," He groaned out filling me whole again.

he sat up still rocking into me. " I love you so much," he whispered into my lips, he rocked into Me a final time hitting my g-spot. My legs shake as I felt him tensed inside of me as we moan out together. letting him fill me whole.

"I love you too," I whispered knowing, deep down there was no more, emptiness. just caiden filling me whole.

Im not sure what hurts more. the filling between my legs or the fact I know I can't get him back yet. I just know, I want him back with me, oh please god bring him back with me.

~~~~

I cringe writing this oh my god, it like four am.