47.

Cordelia

Cordelia.

I heard the curtains in my room open and I felt the sun on my eyes. I covered my eyes and sat up on my elbows looking to see who the hell disturbed my sleep.

"get out," I grumbled looking at my mom "No, you need to get out of this room. it has been a month," she sighed making me roll overstuffing my head in the pillow.

It has been a month, since the two people I care about most left me, even though c- I don't even want to think of him. I might start crying. I have been trying to convince myself that I'm better and I'm fake it till you make it right.

"I'm not ready," I mumbled into the pillow.

"you have to get out Cora,"  I felt the bed dip and she ripped the covers off me. "ou when was the last time your shower? " she asked plunging her noise.

"I don't know two weeks ago,"  I replied making her gasped "Cordelia go shower right this instant and when you're done we are going out, it could be a mother and daughter day," she pleaded I sat up looking at her, and shook my head.

"no I don't want to," I sighed, it gets harder and harder to get out of bed, I can't sleep without waking up screaming. My father has to come in and rock me to sleep. I can tell they are worried but it hard convincing yourself your okay when your not.

I just really want the pain to stop.

"you could see your friends they been worried about you they still come by," Mom said rubbing my matted hair.

they do come by they don't come in my room but they sit outside the door and talk to me about anything. I got to the point when I would just go sit at the door while they are here. I miss them.

"Okay," I mumbled "are you sure," she asked again and I wasn't but I shook my head.

she left my room and I went to shower. As I slipped my clothes off and got into the shower. I washed my hair, It happing again. Im losing my hair, I'm skinnier, I barely can keep up a meal.

I slipped on some clothes, I was wearing something simple.