48.

Cordelia pov

Cordelia pov

I had just woken up.

The cool water spill over my back. It has been exactly two weeks since I saw caiden. School is almost over and I need to go back, Im better now well I think I am. Im eating full meals and Im training again. But I haven't talked to my family, they're keeping something from me and I don't like it.

I got dressed for school today.

"Cora wanna ride," My father says, as I walked down the steps. I nodded my head kissing my mother goodbye and walking out the door.

the car ride was silent, I could tell my father wanted to say something. "papa," I mumbled looking at the side of his head.

"yes darling," He glanced at me from the side of his eyes. "is there something you want to say to me?" I asked strongly.

"I was just wondering how are you, we haven't talked since your brother and I wanted to know how you were doing," He says, his grip tighten on the steering wheel.

"hmm let see, my boyfriend broke up with me the same night my brother died, I barely mentally stable but, then again I never was. And caiden and the bitch who responsible for my brother's death is parading around the school. And lastly, my family keeping shit from me." I spoke, keeping my tone calm. "so daddy how do you think I'm doing?"

His face falls, yet it stayed completely calm. What is he hiding from me?

"Cordelia," His jaw clenched.
"father," I tested him. a small smile lingering on my lips.

Im in a good mood. A fucking good cherry mood.

"Were not keeping anything from you, and I'm sure if we were we would have a good reason, You haven't exactly been yourself," He says, his voice was calm but, it was like he was trying to keep calm. Not get angry.

"Yeah, whatever you sat father," we pull into the school parking lot. I got out of the car walking over to the driver's side door as he rolled down the window. "but just so you know daddy if you're keeping something from me, I will never forgive you."

"Cordelia, watch your tone." My father sneered. his grip tightens on the wheel. "well I guess you better fess up," I glanced over at caiden and Bella as they walked into the school his gaze following.

"before a lot of people get killed." I kissed his cheek. walking away from the car. into the school, this is gonna be a long day.

Classes went by, and the whispers spread. them all constantly wondering where I been or how I'm even back in school. And it made it no better with the caiden whispers. Im so tired of hearing about him.

I walked into the lunchroom, ignoring the stares as I walked past. I took a seat next to Esme and Odessa. dropping my head on the table letting out a groan.

"babe, you okay?" Esme placed her hand on my back creasing it. I lifted my head up looking at her, a small smile on my lips. "yeah, I'm fine. Im just so bored."