Odessa sighed dropping her smooth hand into mine, the cold metal from her rings making me shiver. "I feel you, we should leave." She suggested.

"yeah we should I just needed to come here and turn in work, school ends next week so there is no valid point for us to be here," I mention sitting all the way up now. "mhm I believe you are right, but won't your parents be pissed?" Esme asked.

Caiden, rowan, and Bella took a seat at the table. I could feel my blood starting to boil. I hate that I cant go across this table right now and slit her throat. I felt caiden eyes on me. and the talk we had the other week burned into my head.

"Hey guys," rowan chimed His blonde hair falling onto his forehead. "hey rowan, And I could care less if my parents are pissed," I say, opening the can of soda.

"why would your parents be pissed?" rowan asked, his face full of confusion. "we want to leave but, Cora's parents might get pissed off," Esme replies, nodded her head as she speaks.

"Im sure her parents wouldn't care, they let her walk around like that," Bella motion to my clothes. I rolled my eyes giving her a fake smile. "and what would you know about someone caring, aren't your parents dead."

"isn't your brother dead." She shot back, I tilted my head to the side. "isn't your father dead? I guess we're twins." I grin making her scowl at me. The table was quiet. can they not handle a little dark humor?

"At least I have caiden to comfort me, what do you have?" Now she was the one grinning. "you might have him, but just remember you had to fuck him, I didn't. You will never be on my level." I stood from the table keeping my eyes on Bella. "but then again you were never on my level."

I walked away from the table. Esme and Odessa following me. We left the school ends up going to the mall to buy a graduation dress. I am upset I didn't get to go to prom but, I wouldn't have enjoyed myself either way.

I laid in bed. It was one in the morning. shool days went by shortly and shopping sprees last all day, I miss him. caiden.

I miss august too. The way how we would sit on the roof and talk all day every day. Or how when I was bored I would lay in his bed and fall asleep as he read all day. August loved to read, he said something about it how cleanses his soul and helps him stop thinking of killing people.

I miss how August would kiss my head every time he would leave. It feels weird, I always had him by my side yet it feels weird like sometimes he still here. I won't even allow myself to mourn his death. because in truth. I don't feel like he dead.

For some reason, I got up and grabbed my keys, and drove to a place I know I might regret coming to. Caiden house came to view. the pain patted against the windows of my car. What if he's here with Bella.

I was willing to face it. the rain soaks my hair. My shaky hand knock against his door. I should go home. Why am I'm here? Before I could walk away the door open. I look up at caiden, his gray sweat pants hanging low on his waist, he has gotten more tattoos that spiral on his chest.

He didn't say anything as he opens the door wider for me. I step inside and just as the door closed I was in his arms. His arms always felt like home.

god, I missed him so much!

We didn't speak we just hugged, I'm still soaked from the rain. He broke away from me taking my hand guiding me upstairs.

I sat on the bed as he got me clothes.

~mature content ahead~

caiden walk back into the room the air itself was thick. I swallow a nervousness down my throat as he walked towards me. his eyes filled with lust and desire eyeing me down.