The Prince and I (Epilogue)

• Dedicated to Everyone who read this far!<3

Epilogue

1 Month Later…

Jesse’s POV

My memory still hasn’t returned, I don’t really care though because I still have my Char to look after me. ‘I love you,’ I whispered as I kissed Charles’s nose gently. Charles smiled at me before crawling on top of me.

‘I love you too,’ he said quietly as he leant down and began kissing along my jaw line. I let out a little moan as he began sucking on my neck. Charles let out a sweet laugh as he sat up and looked at me before licking his lips. I smiled at him before pushing him off of me.

‘I thought we were going to do something today, I mean it is our one month anniversary,’ I said with a grin as Charles collapsed back into his bed sheets.

‘Can’t we just stay in bed forever?’ Charles whined as he grabbed my hand and began playing with my fingers.

‘I’d love to baby but no, I’m hungry,’ I said with a laugh as Charles continued to do some weird thing with my fingers.

‘Geoffrey!’ Instantly the door was pushed open and Geoffrey walked in. ‘Can you get Chef to make us some food?’

‘Of course Prince, what would you both like?’ Geoffrey asked as he tried to avoid looking at me and Charles seen as we were both just in some tight briefs.

‘Strawberries!’ Charles exclaimed as he clambered up then crawled over me to where Geoffrey was stood. ‘And some proper food, like chocolate.’

‘I hate to break it to you Prince, but chocolate isn’t classed as proper food,’ Geoffrey pointed out. I gave a muffled laugh as I sat up and climb back into Charles’s bed.

‘Can I just have some cereal please Geoffrey,’ I asked as I grabbed the band of Charles briefs and tugged them gently. He whipped his head around the smirked at me.

‘Of course Sir, is that it?’ Geoffrey asked. I nodded and so did Charles.

‘Just one more thing Geoffrey.’

‘Yes Sir.’

‘Please don’t call me sir,’ I said as I smiled the friendliest smile I could. Geoffrey nodded then vanished out of the door. ‘So…’ I began as I pushed the covers back off of me. ‘I was thinking, maybe we should do something.’

‘And what is that?’ Charles asked as he put his hands on my shoulders hopefully as I stood up.

‘How about…’ I said, hesitating. ‘We get ready.’ Charles’s smile dropped instantly and I laughed. ‘I’ll shower with you,’ I promised hoping the smile would return, and it did.

                After taking a long, warm shower, Charles and I were now back in his bedroom and chilling inside the closet with just towels wrapped around our waists. Charles looked extremely cute right now. His blond hair was curling slightly; he always straightened it because he hates the curls. Water droplets were trailing down his chest and vanishing into his towel. I wanted him badly, there and then, but we made a promise to his mother. “No sex until after five months,” why did I agree?

‘So, what do you want me to wear?’ I asked Charles as I dragged my fingers across his clothes.

‘Anything you like,’ Charles replied. He walked over to me then threw a plaid shirt at me; it was light with beige, white and light blue on it. I put it over my arms leaving my chest on show. I quickly picked up some black briefs and put them on under my towel before allowing my towel to drop to the floor of the closet. I’ll pick it up later. ‘I need my hair doing,’ Charles groaned as he put some white briefs on.

‘No, leave it like that,’ I begged. Charles looked at me then frowned.

‘And why would I do that? I look like a right weirdo,’ Charles decided.

‘No you don’t, you look cute. Please, just for today,’ I pleaded the pulled the puppy dog face, Charles could never resist that face.

Charles rolled his eyes. ‘Fine,’ he said in defeat. I quickly took some black skinny jeans from a hanger and put them on before buttoning up my shirt and tucking it into my trousers.

                After about another half an hour, Charles and I were finally dressed and downstairs in the throne room. Apparently Queen Annette had an important announcement. ‘Good morning everyone,’ Charles’s mom said formally. The room was filled with everyone saying a synchronised “good morning” back to the Queen who was stood before us. ‘So, I have gathered everyone here today for an important announcement,’ like I said. ‘Prince Chandler and Lady Jasmine, could you please come onto the stage to finish the announcement.’

Everyone clapped as Chandler and Jasmine stood on the stage. Charles took hold of my hand and our fingers tangled together. ‘So,’ Chandler started. I saw King Edward shoot Chandler a glare at his informality. Chandler coughed, clearing his throat. ‘Lady Jasmine and I have been engaged for over a year now. In four months time, we shall be getting married. On the 24th of December,’ Chandler announced. The entire hall was silent for a few second and then a roar of applause burst out. Charles and I gave each other the same “wide eyed” look.

‘That means,’ Charles said quietly into my ear. ‘Next year that’ll be us.’ I don’t know if I’m scared or nervous, I’m only 17. The Prince and I, sounds good right?

The End!

(And scene)

---------------------------------------------

So, it's finished, for now at least. Sorry there wasn't any "sexy time". You probably all hate me. I was going to upload this earlier but I've been revising for some stupid exam which I had today and truth be told, I think I failed. Yeah... in other new, I know this epilogue was probably a fail but I tried. Anyway, there is more to come with the next story, I don't know what to call it yet, it will be a continue for Charles and Jesse. And I'm going to get T to edit this when she has the time. Anyway, I hope you all enjoyed reading and will be back for the next book. Fan, comment, vote. -ALEX!