My Heart Is Broke

**Courtney's Pov**

Everything was just fine when we got home, until them...... them people took my baby!

"Ma'am let go of the baby" the women yelled as she tried to get Frances from my arms. People were around me holding my arms as I tried to claw at the women.

"NO you can't take her!" I screamed frantically.
"Yes we can!" she yelled annoyingly at me.

once again as more people came and pulled my hands away from my baby. I screamed and clawed at them with my nails they had left with my baby. I began to sob uncomfortably.

"No, No don't do this to me" I cried my voice broke and my mascara was smeared away from my eyes. I fell down on the ground knee first I began crying so much I began to hiccup, I coughed up and nearly began to vomit.

I probably cried for hours outside. I actually felt real pain and it really hurt me, I went back inside my eyes red and nose clogged with my snot my makeup was everywhere and I was sweating in frustration.

"They took Frances!! They fucking took her away from me!!"

I practically jumped on my bed belly first, I cried and sobbed I felt completely miserable, i ran into the kitchen I grabbed a bottle of Bourbon and began drinking it fast I probably had at least about 2 bottles with my Xanax and I felt totally messed up as the sun rose.

I couldn't get over the fact they took Frances....how am I going to tell Kurt now? How will he react!

My head had felt heavy and I began to fall into a deep sleep...

---------

**Kurt's pov**

The room was horrible nothing but a plain uncomfortable bed with a sheet and pillow I found out what Courtney told the police officer's now I feel like I should of gone out of my way to do that interview, I'm such a idiot!!

I wasn't hungry and I didn't want to move from the uncomfortable bed I felt drained and just more horrible then the last time
If I were out of here I wouldn't of been here right now...

A few hours later had past by and I had just got a call from Eric telling me they took Frances. Courtney was at Eric's crying on the phone I heard her as he told him through the phone.

I felt so angry I could scream I gritted my teeth. I had been in here for hours I felt like I was about to just break I was on edge.

I hung up the phone without saying goodbye, my anxiety came into motion as I began walking around the cell.

"Sir please g-give me a Valium" I said to the guy who was watching news on tv sitting down on a chair.

"I'm Sorry mr.cobain I can not do that" he said as he began turning the tv volume up, it was mentioning something about What happened in a Seattle home and it felt like it was tormenting me all night.

I sat on the uncomfortable bed it felt like the springs were going to stab me if I laid on it wrong I didn't sleep all that night I felt so fucking sad.

------------------------

**Courtney's pov**