I say sounding bored.

Maka snatches the magazine from my hand and throws it into a nearby chair.
"I'm not taking a class for this. You are going to call that woman back and reverse this stupid wish of yours."

She says angrily.

I glare at her.
"I want to at least use you as a weapon, just one time."

Maka stares at me for a few seconds then sighs.
"Just once, then your getting us changed back."

She walks away from me back to her chair.
"This is all your fault."

She sits down opening her book.

She's ignoring me now. Great. All my fault as usual.
I watch her read a few pages then look away. It feels weird being somewhat normal, I still have the white hair and the red eyes. Over all I can tell my weapon part is gone, I feel so off balance without it. I try changing my arm into a scythe again, but nothing happens. I guess this is happening. I'm not a weapon anymore. I have a great idea, I smile to myself. It's gonna be so badass. I look up at Maka.
"Hey Maka, since you only want to be a weapon once. Can I use that time during school? I want to see the reaction on everyone's faces."
Maka watches me with her mouth wide open.
"Excuse me?"
She sets her book to the side.
"Are you crazy? I don't want anyone to know about this."
I frown and lean back into the couch.
"It's just once. Maybe Lord Death can help me out, I think me being a Meister is pretty cool."
She glares at me.
"Cool? Is everything cool to you Soul?
I look away from her out the window.
"Just want to try something new."
I say softly.
I feel her eyes on me, searching for something.
"Whatever."
I hear her open her book turning a page.
I frown and put my face in my hand. She never wants to do something I want to do. Just wanted to try something new, she didn't have to be such a bitch about it.
I look over at her reading her book.
I just want to try it out.. Me holding her in scythe form. The cold metal in my hands, the pulse of her soul.. I can see it now.
I snap out of it realizing I was staring at Maka. My face was hot, was I blushing? Man, I better not be in some of that weird fetish shit.. But, it would be kind of hot..
I catch myself smiling. Thank Death she didn't know what I was thinking, I know my face is a probably a dark shade of red. Maka turns another page. Can she just stop all this reading shit? It's really annoying. Why can't she pay attention to me for once. I look around for something to throw at her, I settle with a small pink eraser. This will do. I throw it, not hard though. I hit her arm and boredly stare at her waiting for her response. She turns slowly, giving me an angry glare.
"What."
She says through gritted teeth.
"Can we try the weapon and Meister thing yet?"
I ask, ignoring her bad attitude.
"No, not until we talk to Lord Death about what happened."
She turns back to her book.
I groan hitting the back of my head on the wall, making a loud thump noise.
"I'm trying to read, please stop."
She says not even looking at me.
I get off the couch and groan again trying to be as loud as possible, stomping my feet as I leave the room.
"Soul Evans!"
I pause in the hall, smiling to myself.
I don't say anything back, and stomp down the rest of the hall to my bedroom.
"I'm warning you!"
I hear her yell.
I open my bedroom door, and smile evily to myself and slam my door as hard as I can. Gotta do something to make her stop reading.
I hear her stomp into the hall.
"Soul."
She growls.
I put my back to my door trying not to laugh.
She stomps up to my room banging loudly on my door.
"Open this door, right now!"
She yells.
"Its not locked dumbass, open it yourself."
I say back in a smartass tone.
I hear silence on the other side, yep she's embarrassed.
I back away from the door, switching off my light as she runs into my room. She fumbles for the light switch.
"Damnit, Soul!"
She yells feeling the wall.
I grab her by her wrists and push her against the wall.
"S-Soul."
I smile and breathe on her neck.
"Now that I got you away from your books."
I softly say into her neck.
She let's out a soft whimper.
"S-Stop"
I let her go laughing and switch on the light.
There stands Maka, her hand over her heart red as can be. The sight of her made me laugh more.
"Sh-Shut up."
She rushes out of my room, she forgot she was even mad at me. But hey, she paid attention to me. I smile to myself.