Destined one💙 [pt-1]

Comenzar desde el principio

Taehyung when Listened to the news he was in utopia, extreme happiness. He is really fond of kids, he always wanted to have kids with his life partner. But he got extremely furious when Sumni said she didn't wanted the kids, that she wanted abortion.

They had very nasty fights,threats were made, families were included and they came to decision that Sumni will not have abortion. To say the Jeons were embarrassed was an understatement, they never raised her daughter to be like This.

Those 9 months were dreadful for Sumni but happiest for taehyung, and when he came to knew he will have twins, his happiness doubled. During these 9 months his liking for Sumni decreased but he was still willing to be like before again and he thought they will be happy again. But how wrong he was.

After Sumni went through labour she gave birth to twins, both boys. Taehyung was the happiest when he saw the face of his sons.

They went back to their home after Sumni and the babies were discharged

They went back to their home after Sumni and the babies were discharged. The senior Kim and Jeon couple went with them too, so they can help in taking care of the twins.

But something tragic happened in just 5 days, Sumni ran away. She was never ready to sacrifice never. Everyone was shocked after they came to know that Sumni ran away.

Taehyung was devastated, he couldn't understand his own feeling. A part of his heart was blaming the twins that her Sumni ran away and the other was having endless hatred for Sumni.

He didn't saw the twins after Sumni left. It's been a week, his parents and in laws were worried for taehyung as well as twins. They were crying continuously because they wanted their parents' warmth.

After a lot of thinking they came to a decision, re-marrying taehyung for the sake of the twins and taehyung himself.

They made taehyung agree to the marriage for the sake of twins, it was difficult but not impossible. Taehyung's friends helped too.

They thought about marrying him to Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook the younger son of the Jeons. He was a example of pure beauty. His big doe eyes, button nose, rosy pink lips and choco chip moles screamed nothing but innocence. He was so kind and soft hearted.