I carefully carry him in bride style and make my way to exist when I order.

"Clean the mess and whatever happened here, make sure it remain here only" 

Ceil nodded his head.

I exist the club and make my way to parking load. I open the back sit door and carefully lay his body on the set when I heard his small voice

"Cold"

I close the door and make my way to driver set before leaving the place, I rise the heater.

Within 15 min I reach my penthouse on the way I called my personal doctor, I stop my car and carry him to the private elevator and punch the top floor, I stare down to see him, my heart pain to see him like this.

Elevator come to stop when door open I can see Dr. Pha, I nodded and vice versa.

I entry the apartment and make my way to bedroom, it is my frist time to bring someone here, I can take him to hospital but I don't want.

I lay him on the bed gently, Dr. Pha step forward and check his pulse on the hand.

"You have to leave the room tin" said Pha without facing

"NO" 

I can't leave him no, not now. Pha sign and start removing the small boy cloth and leave him only on his boxer.

I can see the finger print on his white smooth skin and that wound start to turn into purple.

"Pha stop staring him" I said in strong voice

I notice how pha was staring the boy and I don't like the way he is staring, I know he already have a lover but still I didn't like it.

Pha treated the wound carefully and pack his thing and motion me to follow.

Once we are outside pha spoke up

"Tin, he have harsh wound on his body plus he is suffering from malnutrition and moreover he was drugged that use when someone going to rape someone so, the victim forget everything on the next morning and what about your hand?" said pha

I fist my hand tightly after hearing the last sentence but I nodded as well to the information.

"Then I will take my leave and wipes his body with warm water and change his cloth, he will be fine on next day" said pha 

I turn to leave when I see ceil existing from elevator

"How was he?" said ceil

"harsh wound, drugged and malnutrition" I said in short

He nodded I can see his fist that turn into white, I come forward and patted his shoulder assuming that he is fine.

"I clean everything and there is a guy who was asking about him" said ceil

I nodded him and turn to leave.

I directly walk toward kitchen and start warming water after heating it, I grab a towel from bathroom and make my way to bedroom.

I take sit and start wipes his body when I wipes near his wound, he start struggling and with small voice he start speaking.

"It...hu....rt." 

Without knowing a tear flow down from my eyes followed by others, I am crying and it's painful.

I can't bear to see him in pain, I silently sob why tightly grab my left heart. It is first time I cried

"Pl..z...do...n't...c..r..y" I heard a small voice with a small hand reaching toward me with half close eyes.

I hold his hand and I CRIED, CRIED my heart out, I change his cloth with my bigger size cloth.

I never cried even when I sent to US at young age and catch into drug case, when my brother lie to me, when my parents hate me but today my wall totally pull down just because of this angel, I swear to my life, I will protect you and take care of you and unknowing I drip to deep sleep. 

A/N: let me know your view in this chapter plz

VOTE

COMMENT

It's help me to write next chapter!