032.

jisung got out of bed at 11am. he lazily dragged himself to the bathroom and brushed his teeth.

he was already 4 hours late to school.

soon after he got out of the bathroom he checked his phone, 53 miss calls.

he sighed, he felt guilty that his friends felt bad for him. he hated it.

he felt a never-ending pain in his chest each time he'd go to school, knowing that minho isn't there with him anymore.

god, was the older boy even alive? jisung was dying to know, dying to see even a glimpse of the boy.

"jisung baby.." felix sighed and hugged him.
"we'll find him again, don't worry too much." the taller boy held his face in his small hands with a reassuring yet sad smile.

"binnies working on it."

"binnie?" jisung laughed as he watched his friend turn red.

"yeah,, binnie." he softly smiled. jisung was happy that felix finally let changbin in in his life, even though they weren't dating yet, they were clearly both into each other.

"we're trying to find the school he's currently in." this gave jisung some hope. he was dying to see his baby as soon as possible.

"thank you guys, im sorry for how I've become... im an ass hole for not hanging out with you guys anymore when all you do is take care of me and put up with my behaviour." jisung sighed and hugged his friends.

"that's what we're here for sung." chan smiled.

"we all miss him too, sung. you're not alone." hyunjin patted his back.

;

minho was in class listening to the teacher ramble on about the lesson. he occasionally looked out the window, admiring the dull sky and the people who were outside.

he absolutely hated it.

he fiddled with his fingers and doodled on his text book to kill time, barely even paying attention to the teacher.

even though he wanted class to end quickly, he didn't want to run into his bullies, who'd most likely be in the hallway after class.

he groaned once he heard the bell ring. he was happy class was over but dreaded going out.

nonetheless he dragged his slim body out of the classroom and ran out to the courtyard.

he managed to avoid his bullies and settled himself down behind a tree, inhaling the fresh air. he let out a deep sigh, he was tired. although he went to bed early, he only slept for 4 hours then woke up once again to study.

;

it was finally the end of school and minho successfully managed to avoid all his bullies for the day.

he returned to his dorm, his roomate and his girlfriend sat on the couch.

"oh- you're back." he greeted.

minho hummed in response and neatly hung his coat on the coat rack.

"do you mind going to the convenience store real quick? we don't have milk, bread and eggs." sunghoon asked.

minho groaned, he really didn't feel like going back out.

"fine. you owe me though." he mumbled and went back out the door. it almost felt as if sunghoon was purposely kicking him out to do "something" with his girlfriend.

minho rolled his eyes, realising that he left his coat in his dorm.
he made his way out of the dormitory and down the street, where the convenience store was. the cold air making his shiver, thank god he was wearing a hoodie.

he hummed a small tune jisung used to lull him with. god he felt so pathetic.

he missed jisung even more each day.

~tbc

short chap but the next will be done very soon!

guess whats gonna happen next ig ‼️👹