029.

Felix and changbin sat next to eachother at the back of the school on the grass field, surrounded by nothing but silence.

they didn't mind the silence, of course. it was peaceful for the both of them  .

the faint sound of felix' soft and light breaths were all that could be heard between the two of them. the aussie's head was laid on the shorter boy's shoulder as his arms wrapped around his waist.

A little after the pity party felix had in the bathroom, the older boy decided to comfort him by bringing him somewhere more quiet and pleasing- away from the dirty bathroom he cried in.

felix was thankful. he appreciated changbin for caring so much about him. although he still had his doubts about him, felix was too tired to think of them in the moment. all he could think about then was staying close in changbin's arms.

"d-do you feel better now?" changbin hesitated before asking. felix nodded in response, eyes fixated on the flowers that decorated the field. he let out a hum, snuggling closer to the boy that held him with so much care.

"thank you, bin." felix said, finally turning his gaze away from the pretty flowers. changbin blushed and mumbled out a small 'you're welcome'.  

and like that, they spent the whole afternoon together isolated from everyone else in the field full of flowers.

;

a little after 3rd period, jisung sat in the classroom scribbling nonsense on his book. he was lost in his thoughts, thinking about why felix lashed out like that.

he also felt guilty. he knew that he's been neglecting his friends ever since him and minho started becoming a "thing". he truly felt sorry for them, especially felix.

Him and Felix had been friends for almost 10 years. they practically grew up together .

they know each other inside out, knew at least.

jisung could tell felix was going through something but he never had enough time to check up on him, and he really regrets that.

"sungie! what's wrong?" minho's voice broke him out of his thoughts. he sighed and shrugged.
"nothing much. just what happened this morning..." he gave minho a small smile and kissed his hand.

"don't stress that pretty head of yours, okay?" minho told him.

jisung gave him a loving smile and stretched his arms out.

minho intertwined his small fingers with jisung's and smiled. never has he felt so in love with someone.

jisung made his heart beat in the best ways possible.

its so crazy how fast things changed between them, almost too unbelievable.

minho felt like he was in a dream. it was too good to be true.

"what are you thinking about?" jisung asked the out of focus boy holding his hand.
"you." he said with no shame. jisung blushed and looked away.

"minho?-" the said male felt his heart sink to the bottom of his chest upon hearing his sister call him.

he quickly let go of jisung's hand and pushed himself away. clearing his throat. why the fuck was she here anyways?

"what the fuck, minho?" she glared at her brother, throwing a disgusting glance at jisung.

"w-what- why are you even here?!" minho asked.

mina scoffed and crossed here arms.

"why are you here with him?!" she yelled.  jisung flinched and stood behind minho.