Who would knew that I would fall for my spouse's brother?

~

After the ballad ended, I ended up moping around the castle marveling its amazing well-built structures and tainted walls, armored knights. That's how I ended up, settling around the palace's garden, an angel at the garden. His cheeks were tear-streaked, eyes shut, his head laid on the wooden surface on top of his arms, he still looked gorgeous. I was fighting off my urge to engulf him in my embrace, the cricket's cricks, owl's hoots, and nighttime breeze made his beauty outstand as the moon caressed the prince's figurine. It would be cruel of me if I didn't appreciate arts, my feet marched near him.

Upon hearing my tip-toed footsteps his eyelashes batted a little, his orbs met mine, he immediately dodged it. "What are you doing here your highness?" he leeched venom, "Enjoying nighttime's breeze, prince" I muttered and sat in front of him. He rose up from his seat and tried to wriggle out of here but I held his wrist halting him from doing so, "Where are you going?" I whispered a little yearningly.

"To dissipate my clogged mind, your highness" he murmured, "Talk with me" I whispered. "How can I dissipate my mind by talking to you when your the reason behind these..all of these" he whispered. "How can I be a cause of those?" it might sound stupid even if I know the reason behind those, I still quivered. "W-why didn't you tell me that your my brother's heir?" he quivered. "I was drown...in your beauty" I whispered, "Stop these, you have my brother"

"And what does that has to do with these?" I quivered, "It only takes a millisecond to fall in love" he whispered and scurried away after yanking my hands. "It indeed does, my prince" I muttered with a sigh.

~

Things weren't exactly just like how I expected it to be, especially when prince namjoon had to be my groomsmen, I can't bear to see celestial tears streaming down the cherubic face everyday night from the garden, and I decided to end this today. I walked to the garden, he sat over the fountain looking at the sky with an indecipherable feeling. His legs were twined, elegantly, hands resting on his lap.

"My prince" he didn't look unfazed, he might've caught me staring at him before. "My prince, we need to talk" I whispered, "There is nothing to talk sire, you should be enjoying your last day of being a bachelor, from tomorrow onwards you will be under the responsibilities of a family man" he muttered with a soft smile. "I c-cant marry your hyung" I stammered, his eyebrows arched. "Why not? Did you found any daylight beauty or any lover?" he chuckled. "I did, as if in more deets, I fell for you prince" I muttered, he chuckled.

"Oh, don't pity me sire, you aren't the only man in the world, after hyung its me who will be tied to a knot, and I have a higher heist" he giggled, it was me who was frowning. "How could you throw me from your heart like that?" there was a little stern in my voice, due to hurt. "I had to, it was my fault for landing my eyes on you despite the crowd, I could've find another one" he muttered.

"Prince, I love you" I confessed, "I a-apologize but if I marry your hyung, I am afraid I wont be able to give him my loyalty when another one is in my heart...your stuck as if it was a thorn leeched on my heart prince, please marry me..." I whispered, his orbs darted on the ground.

"I-I don't know what to do"

"Runaway with me"

~

I wiped off my sweat beads and dashed to my house despite how worn out i was, i was always a puppy in love when it came to him, an intense wave of booster sweeps into me, i marved over the cottage to see my husband frowning as he looked at a deer in the backyard. "My love" I whispered wrapping my arms around his waist, "Sire" I chuckled at the declaration, even when we had dethroned from our positions and neglected them, he still calls me that saying that I am the king of his heart so he declares me as 'sire'. "Yes my love, you seem to be gloomy" I whispered, "Sire, I have a confession, b-but, I d-don't know whether if I-its a good or bad news for us.." he sighed, I flipped him around and pecked his forehead.

"Even bad news turns into a good one when it sweeps from your silver tongue" I chuckled, he hit me playfully at my obvious flirt attempts, I tightened my grip on his lower back, he jutted his lips. "Not now sire" he let out a whine, "I can't hold myself, when your standing here like a greek goddess, my hands cant be able to stay in a place" I chuckled, he tittered, "Sire", I hummed. "S-sire, it's not only about us anymore.." he whispered, my eyes narrowed.

"Sire, your going to be a father" my grin widened, hurting my jaw at how wide my grin was. "My love, that's -- I-im so happy" I whispered and pecked his lips. "S-sire we c-cant, we only have enough money for ourselves...o-our expenses will hit the peak if we-" i shushed him by pecking on his lips , "My love, don't worry over those, I would even kill to feed both of you" I chuckled. "T-three" he whispered with his glistening eyes, my hands flew over to shut my mouth. "I h-have two in me sire" he whispered and hugged me.

"I love you, my love"

"Me too sire, me too..."