d a y 2

DAY 2 -

Recap of Day 1 -

Recap of Day 1 -

> Getting to know Allah, Initial 13 Years of Prophet's (Peace and Blessings be upon Him) Dawah, All the focus was on Aqeedah (Creed/Faith) and knowing your Rabb (Lord) & Yours.

> Companions like Bilal (May Allah be pleased with him) never felt the torture, since he had tasted the sweetness Iman

> Ibrahim (Peace be upon him) was in the midst of fire and never felt it.

> Learning to be happy and content on inside despite the external circumstances

> Use Your Heart in understanding Allah & Faith, Sometimes you've to leave behind your intellect.

1ST KEY CONDITION: CHANGE

Indeed, Allah will not change the condition of a people until they change what is in themselves.

(Quran 13:11)

WHAT IS IN YOUR HEART?

Reverts want to feel and know their Rabb and we? Everything is given to us on a silver platter and hence we don't realize it's worth.

WE'VE TO ENTER ISLAM, WE ARE JUST NAME-SAKE MUSLIMS.

But the first time someone asks / reminds you to change, you'll be like "I should change? I think I am Good Enough." I offer Salah, I do this, I do that.

But you should change what is in your hearts?

RECTIFY YOURSELF (FLAWS) Ask the people around you, to give you list of things you've to change, your flaws, and be open with it, don't take in a negative way instead affirm that you're gonna work on your flaws for the sake of Allah.

Ask Yourself - where are you going wrong?

Are you a person of Alhamdulillah? Are you content with whatever Allah has planned for your life?

Then check the 3, characteristics, if you've met them ( day 1 Hadith- Narrated Anas:

The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Whoever possesses the following three qualities will have the sweetness (delight) of faith:

1. The one to whom Allah and His Apostle becomes dearer than anything else.

2. Who loves a person and he loves him only for Allah's sake.

3. Who hates to revert to Atheism (disbelief) as he hates to be thrown into the fire."

Sahih al-Bukhari 16)

A Dua was suggested by Mam,

"O Allah! Put affection amongst our hearts, set right our matters between ourselves, guide us to the ways of peace, save us from darkness towards light, save us from all kinds of indecency, the apparent as well as the hidden, and bless our hearing...

"O Allah! Put affection amongst our hearts, set right our matters between ourselves, guide us to the ways of peace, save us from darkness towards light, save us from all kinds of indecency, the apparent as well as the hidden, and bless our hearing, our seeing, our hearts, our spouses and our children, and turn in mercy upon us. Indeed, You are the One who greatly Accepts repentance, One who is repeatedly Merciful." (Al-Hakim)

It is narrated on the authority of 'Abbas b. 'Abdul-Muttalib that he heard the Messenger of Allah saying: He has found the taste of faith (iman) who is content with Allah as his Lord, with Islam as his religion (code of life) and with Muhammad (ﷺ) as his Prophet.

Sahih Muslim 34

This means blessed us we've totally submitted to Him, we should be totally content with what He has blessed us with.

We should feel Jannah in our hearts, despite the circumstances around us.

What are you feeling inside? Jannah?

If you are not feeling Jannah, then what are you feeling?

It's Jahannum.

"You will not abandon something for the sake of Allah, unless Allah replaces it with something better than that for you"- Imam Ahmed

STORY OF YUSUF (Peace be upon him)

When the lady offered herself, he had all the choice to accept the momentary affection (pleasure). He was young, handsome and he felt attracted too. He was trapped with no way out, but yet he said "I fear Allah" and you can see how much he'd to go through because of his refusal but in the end it was worth it. It was worth it because Allah blessed him, honoured him so much that he was the next to King in position. He then also reunited with his family.

Sister said that it's not like you aren't shown signs, Signs are everywhere and gave us two verses to ponder & reflect over.

We will show them Our signs in the horizons and within themselves until it becomes clear to them that it is the truth.1 But is it not sufficient concerning your Lord that He is, over all things, a Witness? Unquestionably, they are in doubt about the meeting with their Lord. Unquestionably He is, of all things, encompassing.

Surah Fussilat 41:53-54.

Note - As said before this is from my personal notes of the course 'Ramadan Reflections' I'd attended in Ramadan(2020), and I am sharing this here as reminder, hoping it would benefit anyone of you and not to portray a holier picture of myself nor are these words written by me, like you I am also in dire need of Hidayah.

"And remind, for indeed, the reminder benefits the believers." - Qur'an 51:55