Chapter 2

"Why did you get the job, huh? You didn't even want it." Rose asked accusingly. "Yeah," Jennie said, stepping in front of Rose, "Why don't you give one of us the job, trade with me, and get your old job back, what do you say?" Before Jungkook could answer Lisa pushed through. "No trade with me, cleaning up the bedrooms is way better than dish duty!" "No pick me gardening is way more fun" All the girls started circling around Jungkook begging him to switch with them. Jungkook, being pushed into a corner, started panicking. He felt trapped. He WAS trapped.

"Uhm, can you please s-stop crowding me, Im g-getting uncomfortable" Jungkook pleaded, but no one seemed to hear him, they seemed to just be getting louder. Jungkook put his hands over his ears, and closed his eyes, a few tears spilling out in the process.

"I SAID LISTEN TO ME" Everyone stopped and turned around to see Hoseok standing there, absolutely furious. "Jungkook has worked harder and longer than anyone here, he deserves the promotion more than anyone else. Now if I hear anyone say anything negative towards Jungkook, or mess with him to take his job, I WILL not hesitate to report you to Namjoon. Are we clear?" While Hoseok scolded the other servants, Jimin approached Jungkook and kneeled down. He wiped the tears off of his face, and Jungkook opened his eyes. Jimin carefully pulled Jungkook's hands away from his ears and held them, softly saying, "It's alright, they aren't gonna go near you anymore. They are just jealous of you, yeah?" Jungkook nodded, sniffling a little bit. Jimin stood up, pulled Jungkook with him, and gave him a hug.

The girls nodded, slightly in fear and Changbin chased them off to do their assigned tasks. Hoseok walked up to the boys and joined in the hug "Are you alright?" he asked worriedly. Jungkook nodded, and wiped his face again.

"Yeah i'm all good now Hobi, I just got overwhelmed" Changbin, Jimin and Hoseok looked at each other, knowing that what Jungkook was saying wasn't true. "Yeah I saw. You feel okay to serve the prince?" Jimin asked. Jungkook nodded and let go of the two. "Yeah I'm good, now I have to get going before I get in trouble. Thank you so much guys" Jimin, Changbin Hoseok smiled as Jungkook ran to the Prince's lunch, and walked through the servant's stairs.

Taehyung awoke with a soft knock on his door "Your majesty, The King and Queen requested your presence in the dining hall for breakfast, and requested I get you up" With a groan, Taehyung rolled out of bed and walked over to the door, opening it to see his servant, Ji-eun about to knock again. "I'm awake, tell them I'll be down in five" the young girl nodded and ran off to inform Taehyung's parents. Taehyung shut the door and put on an emerald green vest and pants with a cream button up shirt underneath. Once satisfied with his hair he walked out of his room and down to the dining hall where he found his parents waiting for him, food just now being served at the table.

"You're late" His father said, voice stern. Taehyung bowed before sitting. "Sorry father, it was my fault" His father grunted, and his mother spoke up. "It's alright darling," his mother said sweetly, "as long as it doesn't happen again, alright?" Taehyung nodded, and they all began to eat. About halfway through the meal Taehyug hears his mother clear her throat. "So you're father and I have been thinking, and we think it's about time that we find you a wife. Youre 17 and you haven't even found a potential spouse. We were thinking you should be wed half a year from now, right after you turn 18, what do you think honey? Isn't it exciting?" Taehyung stood from his chair, almost knocking it over.

"Mother, father, don't I get a choice in this?" He pleaded. "Sit down!" His father demanded, slamming a hand on the table, making Taehyung sit down almost immediately. "Of course you get a choice in this," his mother said, "We have many of the wealthiest noblemen's daughters lined up to meet you, and you get to choose the perfect one to be your wife" His mother said enthusiastically. Taehyung frowned.

"But I don't want to marry some random girl..." he trailed off, losing himself to his thoughts. "She won't be some random girl my son, you'll know her plenty before the wedding, and the faster you choose her, the longer you get to know her." his father said, and his mother nodded and continued. "And we've noticed that you haven't been getting along with your servant, Ji-eun, so we decided to replace her. You'll meet her when she serves you lunch later, okay?" Taehyung nodded, not wanting to fight his parents any longer. He should be glad he gets to choose who he marries, not many princes are able to do that, like his older brother, Jin, he's engaged to marry this woman, Hyuna. She's very pretty and nice, but Jin told Taehyung that he is in love with another, and does not wish to marry her. But he has no choice as future king. "May I be excused?" Taehyung said, already standing up. His father nodded curtly. Taehyung walked to his room to cool off

(898 words)

A/N: Okay two chapters down, and we're only halfway through Day one. makes me wonder how long this is gonna be. I only wrote like three chapters worth before I started publishing this, nor do I have a set schedule yet. But since I just started and no one is reading yet, I'm assuming it will be a while before I have to worry about that. Anyway enjoy!