😳-You Don't Want to Leave

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Oh.....Thank you, Baby. I think, out of the two of us, you are the one putting the most into fixing things between us. What, with you opening up more, which I know wasn't easy for you to do. But, I'm glad you did. It makes me happy. " I admitted.

"Thank you."

"No, thank you. Thank you for giving us another shot."

"Hey, what time is it?"

I pulled back my sleeve and looked at the time.

"1:30."

"What!? Why did you tell me the time?" She asked.

"You didn't ask. Besides, you have a watch." I pointed to her wrist. "And, I thought you knew."

"Well, I should get going home." She said. I felt my heart sink a little, but I kept my smiled. I started grabbing the plates off the table.

"Ah, no. Put those down. I'll be cleaning those. "

"Alright, alright. Geez." (Y/n) giggled, setting the plates she had in her hands down. I grabbed them and walked over to the sink.

"Thank you." I heard her muttered.

"For what?"

"For being patient with me."

"Baby, no need to thank me. I want us to work. I'll always be patient with you." I smiled at her.

I walked her to the door.

"Thanks for dinner. It was really good." (Y/n) said.

"You're welcome, I'm happy you enjoyed."

She grabbed her coat and put it on, along with grabbing her purse.

"Do you think we could do this again soon?" I asked, rubbing the back of my neck.

"Sure, this weekend?"

"Oh, yes. That's perfect. " I said.

She smiled. We just looked at each other for a moment before her saying she was gonna go broke the silence. I stuttered my words a little, making sure she had everything before leaving.

"Uh, g-get home safe, okay?"

"I will. Goodnight, Hizashi." She said. Before she walking out the door, I grabbed her hand.

"Before you go, may I ask you something?"

"Of course."

"......May I kiss you goodnight?"

"Uhm....sure."

It was a slow kiss. But, when my lips met hers, I was lost. I missed this feeling. I moved her away from the door before closing it and pinning her against. There was a bit of silence before I spoke.

"Baby....You don't want to go, do you?" I asked.

I watched as a deep blush painted her face. I heard her mutter a quiet 'no'.

"I didn't think so." I gently gripped (Y/n)'s chin, making her look at me. I softly kissed her again with her kissing back.

"Drop your bag." I said between kisses. Her purse slid down her arm, dropping to the floor. My hands rested on her waist.

"Baby, can I touch you?" I asked, nuzzling my face into her neck.

With a quiet 'yes', I slowly unzipped the zipper of her dress. I began kissing her neck.

"I've missed you so much. I missed waking up to you next to me every morning. I missed hearing you laugh. I just missed everything about you." I whispered to her. My hands down to her thighs. My eyes widen a bit when I heard sniffling. I looked up to tears running down (Y/n)'s face.

"Hizashi..."

"Oh, no, baby, no. Please, don't cry. Come here." I pulled her into a hug.

"I'm so sorry. For everything." I heard her said. I pulled away, locking eyes with her. Tears now building up in my eyes.

"Shh, it's okay. None of that matters right now. And, I should be the one who's saying sorry. I was a shitty husband to you. I was so selfish and so self-centered that I almost lost the one person I care and love the most. I'm so sorry, baby." I said. I leaned forward, kissing some tears away while wiping others.

"I love you." I whispered.

"You do?"

"I do. I love you so much, honey." I said, picking (Y/n) up as I did. She let out a quiet gasp as I did. I carried her to our old shared bedroom and sit her on the bed. I kissed her passionately as I completely unzipped the rest of her dress. I also removed my suit jacket and tossed it to the floor.

Soon, both my dress shirt and tie were on the floor as well. My arms were on the bed next to (Y/n)'s head while her hands were cupping my face. God, I missed this. Feeling her so close to me. I lightly grabbed her hand, kissing her wrist and down her arm a bit. Her skin was so soft. I missed feeling it under my hands, my fingers.

It wasn't long before we were both completely undressed and I was inside her. God, she feels even better than I remembered. I wanted nothing else at this point. All I wanted was to feel (Y/n)'s skin against my own. To hear her sweet voice moaning in pleasure. I couldn't get enough of her, and I never wanted to. I wanted to never stop craving her. To always want more later.

Panting and sounds of euphoria, skin touching skin, hands intertwined with one another. I locked eyes with (Y/n) again. Seeing her eyes filled passion and lust, it was something to crave more of. Her hands danced in my hair as kissed her again.

___________

I laid there as I played (Y/n)'s hair. She was fast asleep next to me. I smiled at how peaceful she looked. I made a promise to myself that was going to change for her and myself, and I was going to keep it. I watched as she rolled over to her side. I quietly moved closer to her. I wrapped my one arm around her mid section while laying on the other one. I sighed as I closed my eyes.

For the first time in a long time, (Y/n) was going to be next to me when I wake up I the morning.

_______________________________________

(A/n): hi, everyone. So, idk how I feel about this story. It was a random idea that came to mind and I wanted to test it out. Let me know what you guys think 😊😊