𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎

THIRD PERSON POV:

A girl was found by Dream in a flower meadow on the outskirts of the smp during the disc war between him and Tommyinnit. The day was bright and welcoming, a perfect day if you will, you couldn't say the same for the girl. She was bruised and had cuts all over her entire body, it was sickening to look at.

As Dream came up to the girl and saw her beaten state, he was cautious. She lay flat down on her stomach and face down, he wasn't sure she was even alive at first until he saw the slow rise and fall of her chest. He circled her for a minute before using the end of his his axe to gently push her over onto her back to reveal her face and front state.

Dream examined the girl and determined whether to take her with him or leave her there. He decided to take her with him to nurse her back to health, to be sure she wouldn't try and attack him when she woke up , he tied a rope around her wrists and ankles connected in the middle to provide a bit of security when taking her back to the city.

When he got back to the Dream smp with the woman tied up, he went to an area that the others wouldn't pass by coincidentally. He would wait for about an hour and a half until she finally awoke.

DREAM'S POV:

God how passed out is this woman? It's been almost 2 hours and she still hasn't woken up. Judging by her appearance she probably got beat up and ran away from who knows were.

I wonder where she came from? Couldn't be very close, there's no village or place inhabited for miles. She looks ruff, so I wouldn't be surprised if it was a while away.

When this girl wakes up, I will have to make sure she knows where she is, who I am and that I'm no threat, yet. A quick pause was made. I will have to make it clear who's in charge here.

I look back at the woman bound in front of me and notice her eyes flutter open and dart around the surroundings obviously confused and afraid. Her arms struggle and try to break free of the constraints, she ended up looking quite foolish, almost like a fish out of water. A chuckle escapes my lips which catches the attention of the woman in front of me causing her to look me dead in the eyes. Fear was all I could see.

"Who- Where- How" words stumble out of her mouth and tears prick the corners of her eyes, she looked like she was winding up to scream so I quickly cut in.

"Hey, hey it's ok! Calm down I'm not going to hurt you, my name is Dream and I found you collapsed on the edge of my country," her eyes widen as I continue "you seem confused and lost. Don't worry, your in safe hands." I smile taking off my mask to be less intimidating for now, and look down at the partially propped up girl.

"Your.. your not going to hurt.. me?" Her words are shaky and disconnected, she must have had a really ruff time where ever she was before.

"Of course not, I'm here to help." My comforting words float through the air towards her and work exactly how intended. Her posture relaxed and their pupils diluted slightly.

"Thank you.. but, where exactly are we?" Her question ringed in my ears before I spoke,

"Welcome to my country, The Dream Smp"