Your Body Language Is Influenced Positively by Your Inner Game

It's often simpler to seem cool and social in one setting than in another. This is your "safe haven." You know exactly what to say, how to say it, and to whom you should say it. But once you leave that zone, you're doomed! This is because we frequently employ external procedures and social skills that do not necessarily apply to every situation. All of your fears and troubles fade away when you have deep-seated ideas that you are a high-status male who belongs among the elite males no matter where you are.

How? Because your courage and determination cause others to adapt their conduct to fit yours. If Bill Clinton went into a raucous rock or hip hop performance, everyone would be in a whole different frame of mind, yearning to please HIS method of engagement. People are bending over backwards for you.

Your Body Language Is Influenced Positively by Your Inner Game

* Fifty-five percent of the signals we send are based on how others see us.

* The way they hear us accounts for 38% of the total.

* Our words account for 7% of the total.

Your body language can correctly communicate if you have a strong Inner Game. When your words and attitude and body language are in sync, this is referred to as congruence. If you talk to a lady like Superman but underneath you're Clark Kent, she'll know, and you'll never get anywhere with her.

Your Inner Game Enhances Every Aspect Of Your Life, Increasing Your Attractiveness.

Last but not least, I've saved the finest for last. With women, inner game growth does not have to be restricted to confidence and belief setting. It may be applied to anybody and anything in life. You can reassess old beliefs, such as that you'll never get into a good college or that you'll never make a good XYZ, and your subconscious will begin to assist you in changing in order for these things to happen. What's more, being successful in life (and I don't mean being wealthy) makes you twice as beautiful to women, which boosts your confidence even more. It follows a cyclical pattern.