[Ending 2 - 𝗺𝗶𝗱𝗼𝗿𝗶𝘆𝗮]

ayo why we going so fast??

lana 🤨⁉️
yea that's right
feel guilty
wait-
which one of you guys came to say goodbye??

————————

"hey y/n, look someone's here for you" lana said as they released me from their hug so i could see. i got off of her lap and turned around to see where she was facing.

i looked and saw izu nervously looking around the airport, most likely for me. once he saw me he rushed over and immediately pulled me into a hug, but then suddenly pushed away.

"i'm sorry, i was worried i wasn't gonna make it in time to see you so i rushed here on the rooftops, and then i found you so i wanted to give you a hug but i don't know if you wanted a hug-" he rambled as he slowly started to cry

"izu, izu it's okay. you got here in time right? i'm still here for at least a few more minutes right? come here" i said as i pulled him back into the hug. i felt his head drop onto my shoulder as he started to cry. i started to rub his head and try to calm him down when i myself had started crying as well.

"please don't go. i'll be alone again" i heard him mutter into my neck, making my heart absolutely shatter. i clung onto him tighter, hoping we wouldn't have to separate.

"well young midoriya, it looks like you really do care for young l/n here" i heard a familiar voice say behind izu. i looked up and saw the familiar freakishly tall figure of all might. i felt izu's arms wrap underneath my legs so that now he was holding me like a koala.

"of course i do" he said as he pulled me closer as i cried.

"fair enough" all might said as he walked away over towards keishin. when they started talking, all keishin could do was stand there with a shocked face and nod along. i think he was just surprised that a 7ft man in a tight onsie was talking to him about custody of his sister like it was the weather. eventually all might came back over with an even wider smile on his face.

"i am happy to say, your custody is not a concern with your brother anymore. you have the choice to go with him or stay here, it truly is whatever you'd like young l/n" all might said as he patted me on the back. i looked to izuku who had the most hopeful expression ever. he might as well have puppy eyes.

"are you gonna stay?" he asked me. i just close him in the tightest hug ever.

"of course" i said through my oncoming of tears. which of course made him cry even harder than me. he's kinda my little cry baby.

"what about karma and shoyo?" i asked all might.

"they are also free to chose where they would like to go" the tall man stated. i turned to my brothers with the same kind of look that izuku had just looked to me with.

"of course we're gonna go wherever you go" karma said as he rolled his eyes and threw his arm around shoot's shoulders while the finger furiously nodded his head. i sighed a relieving sigh and brought them both in for a hug.

"i love you guys so much" i said as the water works started again.

"i love you too" shoyo cried.

"awww my two little cry babies" karma laughed as he tightly hugged us again.

all might drove us back to the dorms and when we got there i ignored everyone, but what i didn't expect was izuku to block them out too. whenever they talked to him he ignored them, at least when i was around. i think he was trying to help. but it didn't matter in the end when we graduated and all moved on with our lives.

izuku went on to be the number one hero of course and everyone was fawning over him. and whenever the press asked about his home life he always dodged the question. now it was never because he was ashamed of us, it was so we would be safe. he was constantly worried about all for one, which is why it took quite a bit of convincing just to get married.

- 4 years ago -

"hey izu, i know it scares you but have you ever thought about us getting married?" i asked my boyfriend of 5 years as we lied on the couch together watching a movie

"yea. i have" he responded after a while.

"would you ever want to be married?" i asked him.

"i don't think so" he replied after a long silence. i knew it would be his response but it still broke my heart. and for some reason it effected me more in this moment, which made me start to cry. i didn't want to cry in front of him and make him feel bad about his choice so i quietly got up and went to our bedroom. as i looked around i just broke down right there on the floor. i don't know how long it was but i cried for quite a while and eventually just ran out of tears. i just lied there on the floor in a disassociated state. at some point izuku had walked in and saw me, he just picked me up and put me in the bath tub and started to slowly and gently bathe me.

"hey y/n? can i explain something to you?"  he asked after a while. i just nodded. "i kind of need your attention though. i know you're upset but, if i explain this i'll explain to you why it makes me not want to be married" he said. and so i turned to him and listened as he explained the origins of his quirk and how all for one is a constant threat. and by marrying me and telling me about this, he's putting me in almost the same amount of danger he's in. that's why the idea of marriage and family scared the living crap out of him.

"izu, i'm so sorry. i genuinely had no idea, come here" i said as i brought him in for a hug once i saw the tears lining his eyes. "now can i tell you something?" i asked him, and in response he nodded. "i'm a hero too. i may not be number one, or even top 10. but i am number 24. which means i am still fairly good so please don't think you need to protect me. i can handle it" i said while smiling at him. he just hugged me tighter and thanked me.

- present day -

and so, we got married. it was a really small wedding. we only invited my brothers (excluding keishin), all might, aizawa, and lana. we had the wedding in our living room and it was actually a lot of fun. there wasn't much to it but we enjoyed it. i forever thanked him for getting over his fear and marrying me. and now i thank him for our new child that i will give birth to in 4 months!

———————
WHAT IS UP GUYS

THE BITCH IS BACK😼😼

anyway imma just say hi and hello

i'm only going to do lana's ending next

THEN IM ENDING THIS SHIT 💪💪

anyway if you care to find out why i was gone or an update on my life i have an update book on my profile

NOW GO EAT WATER AND DRINK SOME FOOD WHORES 😍😍😍