[Ending 2- 𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗼]

ayo why we going so fast??

lana 🤨⁉️
yea that's right
feel guilty
wait-
which one of you guys came to say goodbye??

————————

"hey y/n, look someone's here for you" lana said as they released me from their hug so i could see. i got off of their lap and turned around to see where they were facing.

i looked and saw hanta coming towards us with a rose in his hand and a frantic look on his face. once he saw me he ran towards me and picked me up and span me around in a circle. i pulled back to look at his face but i never left his hold.

"why are you here?" i asked laughing, even though there were tears in my eyes.

"to bring you home" he said as a police officer ran past us and over to keishin. i went to go look at what was happening but hanta pulled me into his chest. "don't look, you don't need to see that" he said as he rubbed soothing circles onto my back. soon i heard keishin shouting.

"no! she's lying! cmon shes my baby sister i would never hurt her like thattt. I TOLD YOU SHES LYING!! IS THIS HOW YOU GET OFF YOU FILTHY WHORE?? ARRESTING ME FOR HURTING YOUR FEELINGS?? PLEASEEE I WAS TRAINING YOU FOR THE REAL WORLD!! YOU THINK YOUR SO SPECIAL HUH?? YOU BELONG IN THE GROUND YOU NASTY BITCH!!" he shouted as he passed me. hanta held me closer and as tight as he could since he felt me shaking as i cried into his chest.

"hey your fine i'm right here. you know those things aren't true. he's just trying to get into your head" hanta kept muttering things while i kept crying. eventually i felt a second pair of arms, then a third, and a fourth. i looked up and saw shoyo, lana, and an awkward karma with their arms around me.

"you guys are too nice to me" i said laughing as i tried putting my arms over all of them.

"ewww stop getting all sappy on meee" lana said as she pulled away laughing.

"yea you guys are too happy" karma said as he pulled away with a smug look.

"awww does my baby boy not like his huggy wuggiesss?" lana said as they squished karmas cheeks together, pissing him off as he ripped her hands away, making her laugh. "now get on your knees baby boy i want a piggy back ride" they said. nonetheless karma bent down because lana was one of the few people he listened to.

"y/n do you wanna go home now?" hanta asked me to which i nodded, laughing at how ash was now messing with karmas hair. but suddenly my feet were lifted off the ground as i found myself on hanta's back.

"figured i might as well give you one too" he smiled at me.

"oh sure don't worry about it guys i've got all the bags. don't worry about me" shoyo sarcastically said as he grabbed the bags off the floor.

"thanks sho!" i smiled as he gave me an 'are you serious?' look.

when we got back to the dorms hanta and i went to his room and cuddled in his hammock.

"hey hanta?" i asked him as he swayed us side to side.

"what's up babe?" he asked as he started rubbing my arm.