[Ending 1]

ayo why we going so fast??

lana 🤨⁉️
yea that's right
feel guilty
wait-
which one of you guys came to say goodbye??

————————

WARNING: SUICIDE

"hey y/n, look someone's here for you" lana said as they released me from their hug so i could see. i got off of their lap and turned around to see where they were facing.

i looked up and saw mina's figure walking toward us. once she made eye contact with me she ran towards me with her arms wide open as we embraced each other.

"i'm so sorry. i'm so so sorry y/n. please don't leave." mina cried as she hugged me tighter, making me cry harder.

"mina don't be sorry. it's not your fault. just promise me we'll stay in touch?" i asked as my tears kept coming.

"of course. i'll call and text you everyday." she said as she buried her head into my shoulder to cry. "do you really have to leave?" she asked, muffled from my shoulder.

"i'm so sorry. i have to." i said, sobbing at this point. we stayed together for a few more minutes before i pulled away to ask something. "did anyone else come?" i asked hopefully.

"i'm sorry y/n. they were so mad and upset when i left...they said such rude things and kept fighting each other. i figured it was better not to bring anyone. i'm so sorry y/n." she said, bringing me in for a hug as i cried about the fact that i was leaving my friends on bad terms.

"boarding call for flight to (some city in america)" i heard the lady call over the intercom. making me hug mina tightly one last time.

"thank you so much for everything. i'm really gonna miss you. if you're ever having a hard time just call me. tell the others i'm sorry" i said as i hugged her just one more time and went to grab my stuff from lana.

"be careful okay? america's wild" she said trying to laugh even though he had tears streaming down their face. "i'm really gonna miss you" they said as she finally cracked and brought me in for a hug.

"last boarding call for flight to (some city in america)" the intercom spoke again.

"i guess it's time to go" i said as i pulled away from lana's hug. i grabbed my bags and walked over to where my brothers were and we all boarded the plane. leaving our friends, family, and our lives in japan all behind as we headed to america.

[mina's pov]

the second y/n went through the tunnel to the plane, lana clung on to me and started sobbing in my shoulder. i tried comforting them but it was hard since i was sobbing as well.

eventually we decided to go back to the dorms and just sob and eat ice cream there. but the second we showed up, the whole class was walking out.

"where are you guys going?" lana snapped at them.

"we were gonna try to see if we could catch y/n at the airport and say goodbye there" midoriya said as he finished lacing up his red shoes. however i could feel the rage seeping out of ash so i decided to take a step back and let them blow it all out.

"are you serious right now? you assholes better say sike right now." she said through their teeth.

"what? no why?" kaminari asked as he looked around confusedly.

"BECAUSE WE JUST SAID GOODBYE TO Y/N! WE WATCHED HER SOBBING AS SHE WALKED ONTO THAT PLANE BECAUSE YOU ASSHOLES THOUGHT THAT IT WAS A GREAT FUCKING IDEA TO HIDE BEHIND YOUR TOXIC MASCULINITY AND NOT FUCKING SAY GOODBYE TO HER! SHE THOUGHT OF YOU GUYS AS BEST FRIENDS HELL EVEN HER FAMILY! AND YOU LET HER DOWN THE MOST! SHE JUST WENT TO AMERICA THINKING THAT ALL OF YOU HATED HER! AND DONT EVEN TRY TO TEXT OR CALL HER ALL OF YOUR SORRY EXCUSES FOR AN APOLOGY CAUSE I DID HER A FAVOR AND BLOCKED ALL OR YOUR NUMBERS ON HER PHONE! SHE DOESNT NEED YOU GUYS IF YOUR GONNA BE SELFISH WHINY LITTLE  BITCH BOYS THE SECOND SHE HAS SOMETHING SERIOUS GOING ON!!" lana screamed at them as the tears fell down his face. i looked at all the boys faces and saw a mixture of shock, regret, sadness, and anger.

"mina...is that true?" momo asked me with tears in her eyes. i nodded my head yes and momo brought me in for a hug as we started crying. eventually more people joined us as we cried and held onto each other. for, that day was the last day we saw y/n.

because 2 years later, the night of her graduation, she killed herself.

we all got a letter in the mail one day 3 weeks later. since i was her best friend, i opened it and read it aloud for the class.

dear old 1a,

looks like you made it! you all graduated! good job i'm so happy for you guys! i miss ua a lot. i miss the times i spent there and i think about you guys a lot. lana tells me i need to move on and forget about, in her words, "those sleazy asshole wannabe heroes" but that's also because i'm pretty sure she just hates you guys. mina excluded. by the time you get this letter i'm sure you'll already have heard of my passing. i hope you guys aren't mad. but it was so hard. i moved away from my greatest friends, and before i left, i don't even know if you would have considered me a friend. i'm sorry i didn't tell you guys about me moving until it was too late. i just figured if i didn't tell you, it wouldn't be real. obviously it was since i'm writing this while you guys are in japan and i'm in america. but i really hope you guys don't hate me. i went two whole years thinking that you hated me and that i did something wrong. i really hope you guys can forgive me.

but you're not completely the reason i did it so don't worry. when i got to america the kids bullied me since my english wasn't so good and i was new. they would throw things at me, shove me down and kick me, put drinks in my bag, and so many other things that i really don't feel like remembering right now.

but it was also my brothers. i know you guys remember keishin and how he acted. well let's just say when we got to america, he was worse. way worse. karma ended up getting sick of it and he actually moved back to japan. but  he couldn't take me or shoyo with him.

speaking of shoyo, he's actually here with me right now. in fact he's writing his own letter to his friends back home. now you may be saying "y/n what is wrong with you don't let your brother kill himself" but i can't stop him. he's had it just as bad as me. plus he threatened if i did it he was going to do it anyway. so, tonight after we mail out these letters. we're going to burn the house down, and stay in it. keishin might get caught in it but we don't care.

soooo yea. hope you guys are well. sorry to spring all this on you. i hope you guys become great heroes. actually, you WILL be great heroes. i miss and love you all, don't forget that. shoyo and i are watching so don't be naughty kiddos!

❤️y/n l/n

———————
hey besties 🕺🕺

are you crying??👁👁

i hope your crying 😁

anywayyyy here's ending oneee

i'll probably write ending three next

then i'll do all of the individual endings since those will take more time

i love you guys so drink something and eat something

or no cuddles 😤