Sweatshirt Thief

"Jendeuk, did you see my sweatshirt? My favourite The Stroke sweatshirt."

It was a cold day today and one of Jisoo favourite sweater has gone missing. Well, it is unusual since they are not living together anymore.

Jisoo is currently at Jennie's house since her mom keep on asking when they could meet up. Ms Kim really love jisoo like her second daughter. The other girls couldn't make it with how busy they are.

"Unnie...You know we don't live together anymore so how could I steal your clothes."

"Thats the weirdest part J." Jisoo sigh frustrated.

"Just ask the other girls. My bet is on Lisa since she said your sweater is the comfiest last time."

"Yeah maybe you are right. I'll ask the others."

xxxx

Jisoo got an off day today and she thought of surprising Lisa with take outs from their favourite Thai Restsurant.

Lisa opens the door not forgetting to give her unnie the tightest bear hug.

The girl really don't have any sense of personal space at all.

"Unnieeeee....What are you doing here? Oh its food. Come come." Lisa drag Jisoi inside then proceed to prepare their plates.

They were lounging with Netflix and eating their food when Jisoo popped the question.

"Lisa did you take my sweatshirt. I was going to let it go but out of 20 I have. Only one is with me. Where is the other 19. Just tell me you took it I won't be mad."

"What! I didn't steal any of yours unnie. I got mine remember and how do I smuggle 19 sweatshirt unnoticed."

"True...True...It's weird how all of them goes missing."

"Try ask Chaeyoung unnie."

Perplex at the suggestion. Chaeyoung is like the sweetest human being on earth. She couldn't be resort to stealing stuff right.

"You don't say our baby chipmunk steal stuff Lisa. That is weirder than my stuff went missing."

"Weirder things has happend unnie. Like me and Jennie unnie."

"Yeah...Might as well ask her later."

xxxx

Jisoo has forgotten all about her missing sweatshirt since she got too busy shooting her drama.

Today, the filming ends early so she just decide to eat ramyeon then take a good night rest or maybe put on vlive.

The living room was dark when she enters but her bedroom door was ajar.

Is it an intruder.

Slowly she opens the door. The night light beside the bed is turned on with a lump underneath the cover. Well a lump with blonde hair to be exact.

"Chae..."

"Chaeyounggg.."

Jisoo calls from the door but she is deep in slumber.

Ringgggg....

Her phones rings suddenly. She looks at the caller ID.

"Alice?"

Jisoo picks it up.

"Heyy Jisoo. My sister is with you right?"

"Ye..Yeah why?"

"She didn't come back home so I'm just checking. Usually she comes home before midnight."

"What do you meant usually? She's been doing this for how long?"

"Since you started filming. She just misses living with all of you especially you. Haish. That girl basicly wear her heart on her sleeve."

"Wait. What do you mean by.."

"Unniee....."

Suddenly comes a small voice from the bed.

"That's my cue bye Jisoo. Take good care of her."

"Wa..it..."

Weirdest conversation ever.

So that's why her sweatshirt keeps on dissapearing.

After washing up jisoo lay comfortably beside Chaeyoung. She turns her body and looks at the younger girl. Her fingers gently pinch those plump cheeks.

Glistening brown eyes open slowly looking directly at Jisoo.

"Unnie..You home early."

"You're my sweatshirt thief."

"I'm...Sorry."

"Just inform me if you want to sleep here okay. You can just stay."

"I don't want to disturb you unnie. You have an early schedule."

"Yes true but it didn't bother me at all Chaengie."

"Mmmhmm..."

"Come here."

"Jisoo spread her arms wide inviting the younger girl closer."

Chaeyoung eyes widen at the invitation but she does gets closer to snuggle close to Jisoo. Putting her head on Jisoo's chest almost falling asleep again hearing the slow thump of the older girl's heartbeat.

Jisoo rubs small circle behind Chaeyoung's back feeling her started to loosen up.

"What have you been doing stealing my clothes"

.......

"I just.... miss you..." Came a muffled reply.

Jisoo went silent for a moment. She didn't think that Chaeyoung out of the other two would have a seperation anxiety with her. And to think Jendeuk is the clingiest.

"Sleep now Chae. I'm off tomorrow so I'm all yours okay."

"Kayy"

Jisoo thought about things to do with her baby chipmunk tomorrow. Maybe go and see those cherry blossom she loves so much. And ask the other girls also.

She succumb to sleep with a clingy Chaeyoung snuggling tight to her chest.