" You know I'm here to check on Cali, and wanted to come take AK off y'all hands fa a lil while." I said as I walked towards the living room.

Like always Cali was sitting on the couch as AK was on the floor playing with his toys.

" Hey Cali. Wassup kid." I said walking over to meet AK half way.

" Dada." He smiled as he hugged my leg before I picked him up and kissed him.

" Dada, dog. Dog." AK said which let me know he wanted to go see Trigger and his ass at my momma house.

" Aye Cali, where his bag at?" I asked causing her to quickly look up at me.

" Why?" She said faintly.

She doesn't use her normal tone of voice anymore. She only talks low enough to where you either have to be right beside her to hear ha or be really good at guessing at what she's saying.

" I'm finna take him to go see my momma real quick. Ight?" I said to Cali.

She shook her head no.

" Whatchu mean no?" I asked confused.

" He can't go, but she's more than welcomed to come over hea." She said lowly.

" I'ma bring him back in 2 hours. I won't have him out late. I promise." I said.

" No." She said nonchalantly.

" Cali—" Erica said before she cut her off.

" NO! What part of no, don't y'all understand? If anyone wants to see him, they can come hea! He's not getting in a fucking car! I said what I fucking said! Now, leave me da fuck alone!" Cali yelled.

Well damn..

She picked up A'Kyrie who was now crying because she scared him from her yelling, and locked herself in the room she's been sleeping in since she's been home.

I'ma get on ha ass bout dat shit, but I'ma let ha calm down first.

" I'm sorry. I'll go talk to ha." Erica sighed.

I shook my head no, " Nah, it's ok. Let's just give ha a minute to cool off. Then, I'll holla at ha."

" You right. Well, I gotta go make groceries. So, that should be enough time to give ha to cool off."

" I'll stay here until you get back." I said.

" Ok, you need anything while I'm out?" Erica asked me as she picked up her keys and purse.

" Nah, I'm good." I said as I walked off into the living room sitting on the couch.

Erica nodded her head, and walked out the house.

Cali's POV

I didn't mean to spazz out on my momma and Key the way I did. And by all means, I have no problem with AK seeing Meika or vice versa. It's just dat the thought of my baby being in a car after what happened to me terrifies me. I just wanna protect him, and keep him safe. Cause he's the only reason why I choose to fight for my life. He's the only reason why I haven't given up yet.

" Shushhhh, I'm sorry. Mommy's sorry fa yelling." I said trying to console him.

A'Kyrie was still crying from me scaring him from me yelling so loud. I was sitting on the bed rocking him trying to get him to stop. But it wasn't working, so I started playing music.

* Start Playing The Song you can skip to 1:20 or just listen to the whole song*

" A'Kyrie did you know that you're the one that keep me cool
Cause you don't know about all the things mommy just went through
And I can't wait for them days when I pick you up from school
And I don't know where I would be if I didn't have you