Cumber X Female Reader Lemon

Start from the beginning

She obviously couldn't control herself as she resumed rubbing her pussy against his penis. Cumber groans, hearing her delightful moans. He can tell that despite she's his slave and scared, she doesn't care if she lets him screw her. But he doesn't want to just bang her and let her take care of herself. He must show appreciation to his little sweet servant. Cumber moves his hands down to her ass and grabs them, making her slide her vagina against his dick faster. (Y/n)-Chan cries out louder as she feels her orgasm coming near as she goes faster on his dick.

Cumber groaned as he felt his orgasm coming near too. But then, he stops her from going further and pulls her vagina away from his dick. She snapped out of her arousal and looked at him, "Hey, why did you stop?", she asked, "I thought you wanted to use me like this?"

Cumber's hand ran through her hair and stared into her eyes, "I'm not one of those fuckers who would use you per granted. In fact, I'm more different when it comes to desire. I thought getting your consent will allow me to not only please me but to please you after being a good girl~", he said. (Y/n)-Chan is surprised to hear that from him, not expecting him to act like a gentleman or a human being. She suspects something's up, but he's not lying to her or using her for his selfish needs. She originally did want to escape from here, but where will she go? It's not like she has any family or friends, or anywhere safe.

She realizes that this is her new destiny and must perform her duties as his servant. "Master", she said to him, "You have my consent to use me as you please." Cumber hums, "Good", and then he placed his finger in between the folds of her vagina. She moans, feeling his finger stroking her clit and vulva. "Love your sounds~", and then he brushes his thumb over her clit while inserting a finger inside her. 

While fingering her cunt and rubbing her clit at the same time, it makes her cry out joy while her pussy gets moistened. Cumber enjoyed her moans as he felt his penis rise in erection. Her eyes spotted his large manhood and made her drool. Then she cries out in orgasm, feeling her pussy expelling her cum out of her. Her cum lubed up his finger and a spray of mist sprayed onto his lower torso.

Cumber is impressed how horny she is and might as well continue this. He placed her to sit on the floor and he laid his back on the floor again, he pointed his finger at his penis, "Why don't you try pleasing your master?", he suggested. She revealed her hazy grin as she felt her cunt tingle again. Once she scoots over to his side, she leans down and gives his penis a slow lick. Cumber groaned as he felt her tongue teasing the tip, enjoying himself. Once she gave the penis a few licks, she pushed the entire penis in her mouth. Cumber groaned louder as she began to suck him off. Her tight mouth gave him a pleasurable experience.

She bobs her head up and down his penis, her mouth squeezing him tightly as she sucks him. Cumber smiled, enjoying the blow job. Minutes pass by as Cumber is grunting out his orgasm. Once he groans out in pleasure, she stops. She felt his load shooting semen in her mouth. She pulls it out of her mouth, leaving semen mixed with her saliva. She tasted his seed and felt her cunt tingle for more. Cumber can tell that she needs him. Once he pins her onto the floor, he lowers his face down to her pussy which is all soaking well from the oral and fingering.

Cumber sniffed at her scent and hungrily began sucking her vagina. She moans out loudly, feeling him pleasing her. (Y/n)-Chan continues to moan while her hands push him further on her pussy. His tongue licked her pussy hole, then sucking on her clit. Minutes went by as she endured the pleasure of the oral. Cumber's tongue suckles then licks her clit while his fingers thrusts inside her. 

Once she feels her limit, she orgasms in a cry of joy. He stops his fingers and moves her mouth off her cunt, watching it spray his face and cum lubes up his fingers. He pulls his finger out of her and licks her juices off it. His red eyes watch more cum oozing out of her and he needs her badly.

He got in between her legs and spread them apart. He holds his penis in one hand while the other hand holds onto her right side hip. He rubs his tip around her entrance, making her shudder in pleasure. Once he entered the tip inside her, he pushed the entire schlong inside her slowly. Once he stopped his balls, she cried a bit in pain. Cumber noticed her in pain and leaned down, planting kisses and sweet nothings in her ear. After a moment, her pain turns into pleasure, wanting him badly.

Once he gets her signal to move on, he begins to thrust. It was a slow pace for a few minutes to let her get used to his size. She wraps her arms around his back as she pleads, "Do me master! Plough me fast!", Cumber smirks, ploughing her at inhuman speed. She can feel her high coming quickly as his penis hits her g-spots. Cumber grunt out each thrust as he can feel his climax coming quickly as well.

Minutes pass by as their climaxes are near their limits. She cried tears of joy as she could feel her limit, "Master~ I'm cumming~", she cried out. Cumber grunted while smirking, "Cum with daddy~, he said huskily. "Daddy~ Oh Daddy~", she suddenly yells out his nickname while experiencing her first climax. Cumber grunts louder as he rides out his last few thrusts. "Daddy's..cumming~", he grunts out until he roars out in pleasure. She cries out in bliss as they both climax. Waves of pleasure took over their minds. She moans as she feels his seed filling her womb.

He pulled out of her and laid down next to her. She rested her head on top of his chest. She breathes heavily, "Master, can we do this again sometime?", she asks, then drifts into sleep. Cumber smiles and plants a kiss on her forehead, "Every time I need some comfort, I can always rely on you, my little servant~"

And over time, whenever he wanted to get rid of his problems by impregnating his servant, she gave birth to eventually over two dozen children of hybrid Saiyans. Cumber's plan goes well as he and his offspring will soon get rid of both the heroes and villains as this universe can only have room for only him, his servant and his offspring. Until then, he has time to be with his servant who will please him the best she can.

The End