Ladybug

Marinette's pov

I woke up, dreading going to school after what happened yesterday.

"Good morning marinette!" Said tikki trying to sound as cheery as she could so that she could lighten the mood.

"Morning tikki" I halfheartedly replied, not opening my eyes.

"Get ready for school, you're going to be late!" She told me, but that only made me less enthusiastic than I already was.

"Good." I replied

And then I heard a crash.

"Great. Another akuma attack"

It was the third one this week for crying out loud.

Give me a break hawkmoth.

"Tikki. Spots on." I whispered in a miserable voice.

As a red light engulfed me, I changed into the red, spotted heroin and leaped across Paris with my yo-yo to join my faithful companion, chat noir.

"Hey chat!" I said, trying to sound positive

"Hey Lila!" He greeted

"Lila? Who is this Lila chick?"

"What are you talking about Lila? It's me adrien, you revealed your identity to me yesterday after that stupid marinette bullied you"

"Excuse me chat, but I'm not Lila." I said angrily

How dare that bitch claim that she was ladybug!

"I don't get it though......you told the class how you were ladybug, and I revealed my identity to the class as well, and we started dating"

"Well that didn't happen and I'm not Lila, don't go believing everything you hear....adrien" I spat out those words like they were poison.

Who the hell does she think she is?!

"Then she....lied"

"Well duh! Did you really think we'd reveal our identities before we defeated hawk moth? I can't believe you!"

He looked hurt at what I'd just said, but it served him right, he was being a bitch to me right now and so gullible I honestly could of killed him then and there.

"I'm so sorry mil-"

I cut him off

"Sorry isn't good enough adrien, you've revealed your identity and put others in danger, AND believed the word of a random girl WITHOUT proof, may I add!"

He looked ashamed.

I was pleased.

He deserved it.

"Let's just defeat this akuma. We'll talk about it later."

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
After the fight
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

"Bye bye little butterfly"

"MIRACULOUS LADYBUG!" I yelled as I threw my lucky charm into the air

A million tiny ladybugs surrounded me and everything that was damaged by the villain was fixed.

"Chat.."

"Yes?"

"This is your last chance"

He looked up at me, startled

"What do you mean?"

"I'm going to cover up your tracks as best as I can, but what is done is done.

I'm not going to take away you miraculous, you're a great partner, but you need to be warned that if you do anything like this again, then I won't hesitate to take it from you"

He nodded

"Goodbye chat noir"

I swung off using my yo-yo

"Bug out"

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

I swung back to my balcony.

I lept through my window and detransformed, throwing my purse onto my bed.

I heard tikki wince

"Tikki you ok?" I asked her

"Yeah....umm you might wanna check out the ladyblog..."

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Hello peoples! It's nxllla (aka nxlla.c),
Sorry for leaving you on a cliffhanger! You will get answers in the upcoming chapters so don't worry! I wanted to take chats miraculous but then I realised that that wouldn't fit with the later plotline that I planned.
Thank you for reading!
~nxllla

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Word count: 570

Sub to my yt channel for more content like this!
Thank you!