𝟬𝟱. first glimpse

Start from the beginning

When he saw what hurt him, what he truly feared.

Sebastian stopped when he thought it was enough.

"If you see body shaming another person again, I'll kill you" Sebastian smiled as he said those words before walking away leaving Riven on the ground.

— WINX SUITE

Zara had been reading her book before someone called her, she picked up without looking at the contact name.

"Hello?" Stella listened in hoping for some sort of amusement.

"I'm outside your suite room" Zara's breath got caught in her throat.

"Stop talking" was all Zara said before she had got up, and waltz out of the suite. When she saw him right outside with his phone in his right hand. She dragged him somewhere else, so they wouldn't get caught.

"Are you stupid" Zara whispered.

"Some what, yes" Sky smiled at Zara. But she hated it. "Stella is in the suite room right now— what would happened if she followed me out or saw you outside!"

"Look-"

"No you listen to me— I get your trying to play the good guy, and that's alright, but remember, your the one who should be respecting my decisions or else we are both going to get caught and I don't want to be the victim of Stella or any other threatening person in my vicinity!" Zara blasted out.

"I'm trying really hard here— to make up for my mistakes but you keep pushing me away, just like you did when we were dating."

"Oh so it's my fault that you couldn't keep it in your pants?" Zara asked in disbelief

"That's not what I meant" Sky said

"It doesn't matter, the thing that matters is that we promised we couldn't get caught— so just as I am keeping mine, do your part" Zara had started to fidget in anger. A ton of those memories flashed back. Soon enough footsteps came there direction.

"She's blanking my texts." Aisha said.

Sky and Zara's eyes widened, Zara guessed she didn't pick a good enough hiding spot.

Sky had taken Zara's hand and pulled his where an indent and the window her. He then put his hands on her face and made it look like he was kissing her. Of course they weren't but they were close, and if Zara inched closer she would be able to capture his lips.

Not that she wanted to. Aisha and Musa had made there way to the front of the dorm, catching Sky and Zara and obviously not recognizing them.

"Hey, take it to your room!" Aisha yelled. Zara and Sky didn't move, as they both let out a quiet laugh.

Aisha rolled her eyes as Musa held the door to there suite and let her in as she said "Strange. I wonder if it's because she poured her heart out to you and you called her a freak?" When the door closed, Sky didn't take his hands off her face.

"Hey- are they gone?"

"No not yet"

"Okay" she whispered as they stayed in this position a little longer before Sky had moved away from her.

"Sorry it was the only thing I could come up with on the spot" Zara cleared her throat and nodded, before she made her way back to her room completely ignoring anything and everything that just happened.

"Your face looks so calm, yet you're racked with guilt." Zara walked in on something, and she was too tired to deal with this

"You're a mind fairy." Aisha stated

"A mind fairy? What's your connection? Memory..." Terra asked.

"Not a great time." Musa replied.

"Is everything OK? Why are you all looking at Stella like that?" Zara laughed, but stopped when she saw this wasn't just some petty argument.

"Not really. I'm looking for Bloom. For some reason, Stella's feeling guilty about it." Aisha said as she turned to Zara. Zara grew concerned, and Stella had sat up putting her magazine down beside her.

"Could everyone save the drama for drama club?" Stella smiled as fake as she could to the group she was living with.

"Wasn't she talking to Sky?" Terra asked, the first years looked at Stella in confusion.

"And?"

"What are you insinuating Terra?" Zara asked, as she started to grow quite defensive, she didn't want anyone to know about the incident between Zara, Sky and herself.

Terra ignored Zara. "And I know what happened to the last person who was talking to Sky, of course after you made him leave Zara for you. I was here last year, remember? Stella, where's Bloom?"

Zara let out a scoff at Stella's answer.

"She was feeling homesick, so I did a nice thing, and I lent her my ring so that she could go back to the First World." Stella rolled her eyes at everyone worry.

"Doesn't it only work outside the Barrier?" Zara asked as her eyes widened.

"Yes, and there's a gateway in the old cemetery." Terra seemed to notice there was no such worry evident in her voice.

"That's deep in the forest, Stella. You know what's out there, right?" Terra asked.

"Stella, what have you done?"

ALASKA SPEAKS!
— excuse the spelling and grammar mistakes
— English is not my first language
— NOT EDITED