WARNING [READ ME]

★13 June, 2021★

I am copy/pasting this message on all of the works I most frequently see this on as a warning to anybody who likes to comment a LOT.

ANYBODY SEEN COMMENTING EXCESSIVELY ON MY WORK WILL BE PROMPTLY MUTED WITHOUT WARNING.

While I currently do not have any objective way to define excessive commenting, just don't comment every two paragraphs or whatever. I'm sick and tired of my notifications being spammed with pointless shit that serves no purpose other than to annoy me.

However, I'm not trying to discourage actually thoughtful comments or the occasional comment. Just don't spam my comments and you'll be fine.

I was worried about trying to publicly announce that kind of system for all the likely backlash I'd receive, but my comments have been spammed pretty much daily since like 2018. I want it to fucking stop, especially since I'm leaving Wattpad soon and I don't want to deal with a lot of notifications. I only want notifications for things that are actually important.

Unfortunately, I can't turn off notifications for comments because sometimes I receive comments that are very important for me to respond to, but I often miss important comments too because somebody spammed me. I don't even read the comments from the spam and I do my best not to engage with spammers in any way, so if you're trying to get my attention you're doing the opposite.

Be mindful that every single one of your comments goes to my inbox, and unless you have some mind altering shit to say that's gonna make me transcend reality, I don't want 500 notifications from you. It's okay if I get 5 or maybe even 10, but don't spam me.

That's all★