Skeletons are annoying

Beginne am Anfang

"We need to get out of here. Only a Son of the Man Downstairs or another Death entity can destroy them! We do not have those powers, SO RUN!" He screamed out but Liam wasn't about to just give up.

"Are you serious!?" One Spartoi managed to get ahead of the others and it slashed at Liam. Liam quickly deflected the strike before stabbing the Spartoi. Yet nothing happened as it aimed its gun at Liam. Percy quickly jumped forward, pulling the skeleton down with him as they both fell.

"Are you going to question it now!" Percy asked rhetorically, and this time Liam shook his head as the duo started running fast. A roar was heard in the distance, and that is when Percy knew they screwed up.

"Hades! Did I seriously have to get both the Spartoi and Nemean Lion to chase us! We can't turn around, we can't kill the Spartoi so it would be a suicide mission, got any ideas Liam!?" He yelled, and Liam was quick to respond.

"Um!" Silence followed them both as Percy started to get embarrassed by the whole ordeal. Tartarus would for sure tease him about this for the rest of his life.

Yes I would. Tartarus spoke through Percy's mind as he heard the chuckle throughout the Mind Messaging.

He groaned at Tartarus' ironic voice.

Shut up. Percy responded

Oooooh. You said a bad word! I'm telling Nyx! Tartarus easily replied, as the Mind Messaging cut off.

"Well um.." Percy started to think about the best way for them to go to Mt. Othyrs, and he found it out. "My father spoke to me when I was gone! He told me to go to Mt. Othyrs! Are you ready Liam!?"

"Aye' Aye' Captain!" Liam responded.

They quickly looked around, and found a bus stop. Both of them jumped onto it, "Here's the money! As far as you can go West to Mt. Tamalpais!" He said urgently, and both of them quickly got to the back of the bus. But Liam was bored, "Here's a gold coin! Go!"

And everything changed, as the mortal had just received millions of dollars. He started driving crazily, but Percy manipulated the mist to make the mortals see this bus as a bird.

A voice suddenly entered his head, a raspy and one that seemed like it never received water in years, "Perseus. I don't care if you have Tartarus' and Nyx' blessing. Multiple varieties of pain should've been cursed upon you. Yet nothing happened, nothing changed and you did not become any more miserable. As you can see, I am Akhlys. And since you, yourself, I am growing weaker. So, how would a curse be pleasant for you-"

Ahklys did not finish her sentence as Percy had just created a piece of poop in his mind.

"Excuse me!" Akhlys shrieked, clearly disgusted by the Son of Poseidon's antics.

"Excuse you! Now you are dismissed, bye '" Percy retorted out loud.

The bus driver turned around along with Liam as a sharp turn was made, and the whole bus started going wobbly along the street.

"Dude are you okay?" Liam asked.

Percy gave Liam a pointed look. The son of Poseidon pointed at the bus driver, mouthing the word mortal, hoping Liam was smart enough to understand what I was trying to say. But then again would, a psycho immortal spoke in my mind and said she hates me, be the first thing that comes to mind.

"Ohhh, sorry sir, it's just that my cousin here just came out of the psycho ward!"

Percy facepalmed, this was gonna be a long ride.

After a long while of silence and the taxi driver asking us. A loud clang sounded on the roof of the car.

A bony, white hand suddenly broke through the glass of the driver seat.

The driver, known as Jose, screamed like a girl kicking the bony hand.

Distracting him, the bus began to veer off course and drove to the left.

Liam screamed as he leaned forward grabbing on the wheel turning it right.

At the exact moment, another spartoi hand broke through the glass of the car, this one on Liam's side.

The Spartoi's hand grabbed Liam's hand, pulling him out of the car.

Liam started screaming even louder as Percy grabbed on his foot.

The car started to turn left, once more.

Unfortunately, they were on a highway full of cars.

The dark fluorescent blue bus smashed into a Honda Civic, causing both cars to flip over.

1st Pov

After a long while of spinning with zero gravity, let's just say Liam and I should have eaten less for breakfast and Jose should stop taking weird passengers.

Long story short, Jose fainted and the spartoi flew off to Pluto, pun intended.

"Are we there yet?" Liam whined.

You see, after the disaster we were moving on foot. We left a sorry sticky note on Jose's face and walked towards our destination.

"Hey look, a taco bell!" I exclaimed, in hopes of food.

"Let's go!" Liam's demonear instantly changed as he sprinted towards the Restaurant.

However, just as I took a step forward, a limo pulled up in front of me.

The door opened, and he went into guard mode.

Yet he recognized that ugly face, "Ares."