"I don't know," I say with a sigh, sitting down on the armrest of my dark gray suede couch. "Continue pulling my hair out until I'm on the street I guess." I chuckle, but stop when Gabby doesn't join in.

"Autumn that's not funny. You know you can live with me and Zayne until you get back on your feet."

That's when I really start to laugh. Throwing my head back, I burst into a fit of laughter as if I just heard the best joke of my life. Living with my sister and her husband was the absolute last thing I wanted to do.

I shake my head and stand back up. "I'd rather become a stripper," I say jokingly. Gabby's glaring at me, not finding anything I'm saying remotely amusing.

She never knows when to take a joke. None of my family do. Sometimes I wonder if I'm adopted. Their lack of humor is disgusting.

I head back over to the front door, opening it with an eye roll. Gabby makes her way towards me, placing a comforting hand on my shoulder. "You're coming to dinner with mom and dad still, right?"

"Do I really have a choice?" Gabby gives me a small smile. That means no. Hugging me once more, she gets in her car. I watch as she rolls down the window and waves goodbye.

I respond with a wave as she pulls off down the road. Once she's no longer in sight, I close and lock my door. At first I was just joking about becoming a stripper, but it just might have been the best damn idea I've ever had.

It was insane, but it might work. It's a great way to make quick cash. And I was desperate. Sitting at the kitchen counter, I flip open my laptop and type in "strip clubs near me."

As soon as I click enter, three different locations pop up. I immediately eliminate the one thirty minutes away and look at the other two. Scrolling through reviews and pictures, I end up choosing a nightclub called Fallen.

I click on the link to the website and skim over the information. It's a nightclub owned by four brothers known as the Fierri's.

The name sounds strangely familiar, but I'm not sure where I heard it from. I don't even bother reading the rest, because "All money earned is yours to keep" is printed in bold black letters.

They have all kinds of workers from DJs and waiters to bartenders and strippers. What's more amazing is that even though they get paid, the tips they make is theirs to keep. This family must be rich as hell to agree to something that crazy.

Pulling my phone out from my back pocket, I hurriedly dial the number from the screen. This is perfect. Not only will I be making enough money to pay rent this weekend and the next, but I get to do what I love. Pressing the phone to my ear, I wait as it rings.

Someone picks up on the third ring. It's a woman's voice. "Hello! Residence of the Fierri Nightclub. What can I do for you?"

The woman's voice is soothing, which brings me at ease for even going this far in this crazy ass idea. If my sister knew I was doing this she would kill me. That is if my parents don't get to me first.

"Hello. My name is Autumn Jacobs and I was wondering if you're still hiring?"

"Let me check." The sound of her typing away at her keyboard fills my ears. I start to contemplate whether I should hang up or not.

My heart is racing as she finally stops typing and replies, "The only position currently available are for the Fallen Angel dancers."

This has got to be fate.

"Yes, that's fine."

"Great! Will tomorrow night at 8 o'clock work for you?"

My eyes widen with shock. Did I just get hired on the spot? I nod. Realizing she can't actually see me, I respond. "That works for me." We say our goodbyes and the woman hangs up.