I'm your real mother

Y/n!! MISS Y/N, IF YOU WANT TO SLEEP IN MY CLASS THEN GET OUT OF MY CLASS NOW.

You flinched in your sleep due to your professor shouting.

I'm sorry mam, I'm not feeling well

Clutching your stomach you spoke in a calm voice as your period cramps making it more worse.

I DON'T CARE WHATEVER YOUR PROBLEM IS, GET OUT OF MY CLASS RIGHT NOW.

You don't have any more energy to fight with her today, so you packed your books and left the class not forgetting to giving her an annoying glare.

What does she think she is. A queen?
Everyone knows how she got this position. If not for deen she shouldn't even be here now.

Cursing your professor internally,you reached your everyday hideout place. Enjoying cold air hitting your face you heard a voice calling your name from distance

Y/n

Your best friend called you waving her hand , she came close to you and sat beside you.

What happened? You are looking so grumpy today!

She asked as worriness shown in her face

This period cramps are killing me, on top of that, that b!tch ms.song kicked me out of the class.

Just by thinking about her make you wanna puke.

She always finds a reason to fight with me. Even if i breath she would get irritate.

Come on everyone knew why she's still here even though her teaching sucks

Jennie said making you chuckle.

Yeah, probably she's too good in bed with that old hag.

You both laughed continusly.

Let's go, let's brighten up your mood. How about your favorite chocolate brownie and Hazelnut smoothie.

Your face lighten just by hearing your favorite food. Forgetting about periods you jumped like a kid.

You are the best babes. Let's go.

Time skip :

Y/n pov -

See you tomorrow jen

Waving her a goodbye i walked towards my home. As i reached home i saw five expensive cars infront of my house. I was confused about why these cars are here. As soon as i opened the car i saw people sitting in couch along with my parents and brother.

There she is

My brother said making me more confused.

Mom what's happening! Who are these peo.....

Before i can continue a lady hugged me out of blue.

You grown so much my baby

That lady said sobbing on my shoulder. I felt a bit uncomfortable by her sudden action. I pulled her slowly from hug.

Okay aunty but who are you?

I saw her smile dropped when i asked who she is. But more than confused. Who are these people and i never saw them in my family gathering

I'm sorry baby for coming after long time, we've been searching for you.

I looked up at my mom. She was a crying mess while looking down like she did some sin.

Mom what's happening here? Why are you crying mom

I hugged her seeing her break down infront of me

She is not your biological mother
Y/n

I looked at the lady who spoke again

Stop kidding ajhumma (aunty) it's not funny

I spatted angrily. I couldn't resist when she's talking non sense.

End of y/n pov.

Author's pov-

Don't you dare talk to her like that, she's speaking truth.

A deep voice interrupted you. All this time you didn't realized a handsome and tall man was standing near stairs. His gaze was kinda hypnotizing. He's so freaking Handsome.

And who are you? My brother?

You back fired him.

That lady stopped that guy from talking further and took your palm in her hands caressing it softly

Y/n I'm you're biological mother. I gave birth to you

She started explaining what happened 20yrs back.