Chapter 12

Yup! Bill was right. Seven was taking his laps, but that day, it was not like any other ones. He mostly  swam with determination, to reach his goal with graceful strokes, but Seven looked almost erratic that day.

Another thing that was out of place was their swimming coach was with him even after practice and telling Seven something with a frown on his face. As soon as they sensed another presence, coach stopped talking and looked up.

"Oh, Bill Smith, right?" He faced Bill fully. Seven stopped for a second hearing his name before continuing his laps.

"Yes, sir, do you know me?" Bill was a bit confused. He made sure his file mentioned as little about his swimming career as possible, and was not recommended for swimming.

There were no other reasons than he just wanted to explore other options and unwanted fame was not his thing since his childhood. He had too much attention since both his parents are quiet famous.

"Of course, you're quite a popular name in this field. Why wouldn't I, especially when you came to our school for your senior year?" Bill laughed nervously. It was definitely not the way he wanted to apologize to Seven.

"Thank you, Mr. Robinson." Coach nodded his head once, before turning towards Seven.

"Seven, remember what I just told you, and don't put too much strain on yourself." He said before leaving.

Finally, he was alone with the stubborn brat. Oh, no! Shit, he was leaving too.

A/n: Weird, this chapter has 250 words. Longer than I expected.