Just a casual fight...

Start from the beginning

"My prince, I would like to extend my apologizes to you and the princess." He bows "My ignorance was not unnoticed by Odin as well as Thor and it has been expressed how poor my behavior was while intoxicated. "As he continued, he remained bowed "I do hope you accept my apology." Zariah grabs Loki's arm and smiles at him. Loki sighed a bit before responding "It's quite alright Fandral my friend. I haven't had the best behavior myself." He says as he put his hand out for handshake. Fandral shocked by this but eagerly takes his hand shaking it. "I do hope we can be friends Fandral." Zariah added.

"Yes of course. " he says with a smile. 

As they all sat and had breakfast, they all chatted about the ball last night, laughing and smiling

As they all sat and had breakfast, they all chatted about the ball last night, laughing and smiling. Loki noticed Frigga walking by the dining hall doors and got up with Zariah's hand grabbing his wrist "Are you alright?" He smiles at her "I am going to ask my mother if I can show you a place, I will be right back." He kisses her forehead and walks towards where his mother went. She turned her attention back to the table and noticed Thor smiling happily at her.

"What?" quick to responded.

Thor chuckles a bit "Nothing, it's nice to see my brother happy and accepting of the whole soulmate thing." He says as he shoves more food in his mouth. "Well, I am glad I can do that for him, by the way Thor, I still want to train with Sif."

Sif hearing the conversation and quickly perked her head up "Still wish to have a match? I have been waiting for you to want to honestly but you've been preoccupied with our young prince." She smiles cute yet smugly.

Zariah laughs at her "I wouldn't say preoccupied, if someone is your soulmate, you would want to spend time with them, no? Besides I wouldn't pass up the opportunity to fight you."

"Then let us after we eat then? I am very eager my friend." Sif says with a big smile on her face. Zariah remembered Loki wanted to show her something but she didn't want to pass up the opportunity "Yes! Perfect!" She got up and walked through the dining hall doors to look for Loki, she found him walking towards her with a big smile on his face. "Good news, love. Mother gave me permission to take you, in her words I need to 'behave' and as long as I do that, it's okay."

The goddess smiles at him and nods "Well before we do that, I promised Sif we would have a match. You don't mind, do you?" She looks at him with her beautiful bright green eyes giving off a pleading look at him.

He sighed a bit and smiles at her "Alright, but after, my surprise." He takes her hand walking with her to her room so she can change.

TIME SKIP

With Loki, Thor and the warriors three on the side lines, they watch the two women get ready for their match, both ladies dressed up in armor handling swords, ready to start.