All look at Jimin who is shaking in fear seeing Yoongi. Jimin grabs his father's hand and shouts, "No, no, no, don't come to my side. I beg you." Jimin closes his eyes and starts chanting.

Yoongi glance at jimin and frowned.
Then he looks at his father who shakes.

" So tell me who's child is it?" Yoongi asked in deep voice sending chill to jimin's spine.

"Your" the only word jimin uttered before hiding his face in his mother's tummy.

Yoongi raised his eyebrows " mine. Are you out of your mind or what? Why are you lying?" Yoongi snapped.

Jimin again starts shaking. Tears welled up in his eyes.

"Yoongi that's not a way to talk with your husband." His father glared warningly. Because he was scaring jimin.

Yoongi points at jimin, "husband who is carrying other man's child" yoongi remarks looking at his father.

Before anyone can say anything taemin launched himself towards yoongi sending a hard punch on yoongi's face. Yoongi stumbled backwards.

Taemin grabbed yoongi's shirts collars " you basterd it's your child. You forced him. Your own husband." Taemin roared.

" N-no i didn't" yoongi shuttered avoiding everyone's eyes.

" No you did. Look at him how he is scared of you. And why you look scared if you didn't. " Jimin's father who was silent from long time finally said defending his son. He knows that his son will never lie about such type of topic. His son is really sensitive from his childhood.

" Jimin are okay to tell us what happened?" Yoongi's mother smiles and hold his husband's arm.

Jimin looks at yoongi who is glaring at him and shakes his head. Then he glanced at everyone who was giving him courage to say something.

He saw his two best friends standing in the corner. Jungkook has his arms wrapped around taehyung's waist comforting him.

Taemin who is standing beside yoongi ready to kill him.

His parents in law who have sad smile on their face same goes for his own parents.

Jimin pulls his self together and nod's.

He started telling them what happened that night,

Flashback~🔴

Jimin came home early today because he and Taemin took half day leave and hang out together.

Jungkook was busy so he can't spend time together with Jimin. Jimin was lonely so he decided to go with taemin.
They went to nice cafe and talked for hours.

Then they both parted their ways.

Jimin came home and starts cooking dinner because yoongi's parents were on small vacation. He decided to cook for him and yoongi.

They don't have many maids just 2 to 4 who cleans the house, laundry, gardening. Yoongi's mother likes to cook so he doesn't let maids to cook. But maids also helps her.

Jimin went to take bath. He stepped out after taking relaxing cold bath. He goes downstairs after wearing his nightwear.

He glanced at clock it's already 9. He decided to eat his dinner. He serves dinner for himself and starts eating while scrolling through his phone.

~ding dong~

Jimin puts his phone on table and went to open door.

He opened door.