Weird-Game Night..

Sophie got down and stretched she saw a 2 storey house painted green with navy blue stripes in front of her she knocked on  the door but no one answered she then out of curiosity peeped through the peephole and saw Steve calming himself down for some reason and rehearsing on how to welcome her-she guessed.. finally he opened the door and hugged Sophie welcoming her..

"Oh Soph hi, umm didn't know you'd come so early.."Steve said looking everywhere..

"Well, I really needed to be out of that house, so I came earlier than expected I hope you're okay by that?"Sophie asked staring intently at him.

"Yea, yes, please have a sit."...He said and finally looked at her"you're stunning"he teased..

"Thanks Steve I'd have loved to say the same but there's a stain on your T-shirt "S0PH said smiling.

_"yea, I was umm...I was actually cooking maybe something splashed on me"He said heading back to the Kitchen..
Few minutes later some other friends came, amongst them was Valerie
I

t went well and they got to know things about themselves.. Steve hates Burger, Sophie loves Burger Steve doesn't like relaxed hair he loves the Natural hair, same as Sophie, they played Scrabble, Truth or Dare,hide and seek, Whot-Whot, then they ate the homemade Sharwarma that Steve had prepared.. they finally went home...while Soph was driving she recollected about her seeing her Granny at the bakery then she went they and met the door opened she opened it quietly and saw one of the people she met at Steve's house which goes by the name Julia..
"What on earth are you doing here,by this time?.. Julia!!Y-"Sophie asked and was interrupted by Julia who was already welling up in tears,They both went to  "ïñ hërplåçë where people go get drinks,dance to the slo-mo music or talk, or sometimes go to clear head and study"

"My father, Jacobs had me while he was in his teenage years, he.. he dropped me off in an orphanage,where they.."she sniffed and exhaled deeply still crying"I was maltreated and used as a slave,i ran away from the orphanage but one day while I was going somewhere I was kidnapped then I got to know Steve through a library I go to, my life has changed completely I'm still trying to figure out how to go on, I went to the bakery because I saw my former boss, he's now a granny, he looks so innocent after all he did to me, i hope his children and Children's children go through the-"..

"N0, please no need to lay curses I'm so so sorry about your story you could come live with me if you'd like..I could drive you to pick up your clothes and we can- "before she finished Julia already hugged her and began wiping her tears.

"Thank you!! Sophie thank you!,you don't know the magnitude of what you just did I'm so grateful, this and my inner wear is all I have plus the few ones in this polythene bags"she said raising her hands to show her over the table..

"Right, o-k mhmm let's go;yeah?"

"Yes, of course thanks once again Soph"
It is only Steve that's allowed to call me that, Sophie thought..
Few minutes later they got to her house..
"Welcome to my humble abode"

"Thank you, it's super beautiful!"

"Alright, so the room by your left is all yours the room in the front is Mine, so if you need anything just a knock will be fine, my granny's room is the one downstairs.."

"Alright so-...Mr Smith?"Julia gasped..

Hey famz what do y'all think? Tell me if there's any mistake or any other thing, who do you think, Soph's granny truly is?, Please I'd like to see your marvelous comments..

*Thanks to y'all*