Confirmation

"what's the matter?" Val questioned.
" They're my parents Val!"
"Thought you said you've  never seen them?"
"Granny said they have freckles and my mother's birthmark is on the side of her right eye, also their names are Jacobs and Samantha "
"Whao, you've done your homework" Val scoffed
"Yea, take a picture please"
"Done that already"

They both went to their Various houses and the next day at 6:05am Sophie was ready to go for her morning shift her Granny was so shocked he asked:
"Hey dear, you're going to work this early?"
"Yea, I've got loads of things to do, see ya!"
Soph then Zoomed off.
"Hey Val, can I ever get to work before you?" Soph smirked.
"0h, sure you can girl, wake up by three in the morning get dressed by three forty five, eat pancakes and come to work by Four, you'll get here at exactly Four forty nine"Valerie playfully said.
"I'll like to see my parents pictures please"Sophie said a little serious.
"Sure have a look.... Well Soph I think you should confirm all these with Dave"
"Same thing I have been thinking, but I'm not close to him so if you could invite him for Brunch during our lunch time it'll be great"
"Sure, why not!"
"Thanks"
Valerie texts Dave..
Valerie
Hi umm I'm inviting you for Brunch, I hope you can make it, I and Soph want to discuss some stuffs with you.
Dave
No problem, where and when should we meet please?
Valerie
We could meet at *Sphinx* if you'd like🤔
Dave
Yea, sure!
Valerie
See you at 2:00pm!
Dave
Regards to Soph😁
Valerie
Uh-huh 🙄
Then at 1:25pm they got ready to meet Dave and as they walked in Sophie sighted Dave facing his phone..
"There he is"Soph said dryly
"Oh hi Beauties"Dave said.
"Hi" they responded back, still standing.
"Pard0n my manners, have a seat" Dave stood up and adjusted the seat for them to sit on.
"Thanks" Valerie muttered..
Sophie rolled her eyes and said"So as to why we're here we.. ok I wanted to ask you about these people," she shows Dave the pictures of her parents..
Dave was stunned.
Ho..how did you get the pictures o-f m..m-y cli..ents?

"Clients?" Soph said not buying into what Dave's saying.."0kay fine, let's assume I believe what you're saying please just tell me their surname!"

"It's Cookies"Dave said a little embarrassed..

"Great! Those are my parents Dave I knew it"Soph smiled."Well can you help us set up a meeting, I have something to show them"

"I can't,am sorry Soph, I Have to tell them" Dave said..

"Yes you can please Dave"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"yes Dave, please"

"No Sophie, I'm sorry"
After lots of persuasion he agreed but on a condition that we wouldn't tell them it was him..
"It's fine, thanks"

After a while they went back to work and packed up they finally went home, Soph looked for pictures but she didn't see it again..
"Granny, where are the pictures of me and my parents before they dropped me off?"
"L00k I burned them"
"No you didn't" Sophie said knowing he was lying.

"What do you need them for?"
"None'f your business!"
Sophie stormed out of the parlour and went to bed..
In her dreamland:
Hey! A familiar voice called her she turned around to see Dave and Valerie waving at her and approaching her we've got a little surprise for you, she saw all the people she's lost, she saw  her parents, she saw her granny and Cousin who died in a plane crash, her best friend who died on her 19th birthday and her favorite friends from the orphanage who died due to a deep wound in the brain.. she cried on seeing them and embraced them..
"I've missed you all"
"Expect more from us"
"Keep on pressing your Grandfather to talk"
"You will find your parents"
"Not now"
"Not now"
"Not Now"
Sophie was jerked back to life by her Granny shouting"N0t n0w"..

Hey everyone I hope you love this part it was really interesting for me
Do well to keep Smashing the vote button..