When?.. Just When!

Sophie waited a while, working with Valerie and other staffs when a man walks in..

"Uh.hi.I'm Dave, im looking for Valerie Dawns".. Dave said Smacking his lips..

"Oh Valerie, she's on a call in the locker room".. Sophie said avoiding his gaze.

"Oh! It was I she was talking to, I suppose you're Soph? Who gave her the name- Heart attack".. Dave said and grinned.

Sophie scoffed and said;"Yea,umm the locker room is upstairs it's by your.. right".

"Ok Soph, thanks". Dave said.

Just as he was about taking a step he looked over to Sophie smiling and over to continue walking but saw Valerie in his front Staring and smiling Sheepishly..

"Oh hi Val, um I hope you're ready to go?" Dave asked a little embarrassed for being caught like that.

"Am ready but we're closing for today in a few minutes, so Soph darling could you help me-".. Valerie said her eyes pleading..

"No, no, no ! I can't help you pack I'm sorry I have things to do also",Sophie said and started packing some things..

"Common Soph, she's begging, can't you do it, just this once? We're running really late Val". Dave said and checked the time..

"Ok, fine I'll do it!"Soph said as her nose flared.

"Good girl!" Dave smirked.

We just got to know each other what's with the poking of mouth in others people matter, why is he acting so strange as though we knew each other so well im going to have the last floor all to my self no Fire, no nothing; im gonna burst y'all today..Soph thought.
She cleaned up, packed everywhere,swept every nook and cranny and then finally finished..
She rushed up stairs and reached out for the door knob and opened it, it was dark she turned on the light and saw nothing but flour everywhere and recipe books and some boxes all dusty.. she realized she was in the wrong room this was the store room..
As she was about reaching out to the other knob in which she heard noises from her phone rang, it was her granny..
"Hey!Granny what's up!"

"I'm not.... Good..pl..please.. {choking} co...me qui.........ck"..

There was a slight pause, then the call ended..
Sophie was really terrified about her dad and was also angry about it not letting her open the door..
She went home..
She saw her granny trying to reach the inhaler but couldn't she quickly grabbed it and gave it to him..
When...Just when?, Would I open that damn door and find the truth about my parents .. when? Sophie thought.

H e y  p e e p s  I  h o p- e  w e ' r e  d o i n g  g- r e a t, p l e a s e  c o n t i n u e  r e a d i n g a- n d  v o t ing  i t s  h- i g h l y  a c c e p t e d..

Thanks!.